Will Ferrell & Wife Expecting Their Third Son

Will Ferrell’s house is fast becoming a real boys’ club.
The former Saturday Night Live star, 42 and his wife, auctioneer Viveca Paulin, 40, are expecting their third child, a boy, the actor’s rep tells PEOPLE.
The couple, who met in an acting class in 1995, have two sons already โ€“ Magnus, 5, and Mattias, 2. Their little brother is due in January, according to a source.

(In the above pic Will and his son Magnus were snapped at an LA Lakers game last year)

Will Ferrell, 42,ย and his wife, Viveca Paulin, 40, are expecting their third child, a boy!

The little boy – due in January – will join big brothers Magnus, 5, and Mattias, 2.

Best Wishes!

Splash News Online & Source

1. boo says

I myself have 3 Boys, and let me tell you there is never a dull moment!lol… Will seems like such and awesome Dad and this new little Man is going to be Lucky to have him, there will always be laughter in that home no doubt ๐Ÿ™‚
    Congratz to the newly expanding Family! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Ab says

Yeah I just googled it… Figured that out a little too late. Oppsies! BUT I THOUGHT SHE WAS HIS DAUGHTER FOR YEARS! Wow…

3. morvicaud says

Thanks girls! ๐Ÿ™‚ I think that the name Suri will be used by many now and Suri Cruise is such a cuty that it makes the name cute ๐Ÿ™‚ If it had been a girl I would have called her Audrey though ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. Niloofar says

Arthur is a beautiful name Morvicaud…I wish you and your family THE BEST… ๐Ÿ™‚
    BTW, My aunt has realized that he’s expecting her first daughter, they’re going to call her “Suri”!!!

5. morvicaud says

Well Niloofar, I’m very classic so after Morgan and Victor, I think I’ll go for Arthur ๐Ÿ™‚ (I’m supposed to give birth on the day my granddad was born and his name was Arthur which I liked a lot, so it’s pretty perfect for me :-))

6. Niloofar says

Congrats to them…
    And morvicaud congrats to you too, what name are you going to pick!? ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Chelle says

I can’t help it–I love this guy–but, I have to wonder if role-play ever becomes part of the bedroom–which character does his wife see when she looks at him–I can’t look at him as Will anymore–his characters blur and I see them instead–weird–his boys sure are cute though