An Expectant Rebecca Gayheart In LA

An expectant Rebecca Gayheart was snapped out for lunch with a friend at a cafe in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Rebecca and husband Eric Dane (Dr. McSteamy on Grey’s Anatomy) had been working on starting a family for quite some time.

During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in February, Eric, 36, shared that he and Rebecca, 38, wanted to start a family.

“We’re currently working on that,” he said. But he added the process wasn’t simple.

“It’s funny because you get the doctors involved and they call you and it’s like, In eight days I’ll have to put in some work,” he explained. Then, he said, for four days, “I will be very busy and I probably shouldn’t schedule anything else.”

Ellen DeGeneres then suggested that four days of sex sounded like “tough work.”

“Hard work,” he agreed, “great if you can get it though.”

“They’re definitely happy,” a source recently told People magazine. “They’ve been trying for so long.” Reps for the pair have not commented.

Splash News Online & Source

I don’t care for her at all! Or her husband either for that matter. Beautiful on the outside doesn’t make you beautiful on the inside.

2. Cindyo says

Oh wow, I just looked it up. Apparently she got into another accident while she was awaiting the verdict of the case in which she killed the boy. She fipped her rental car into two other cars, No one was hurt in that one, thank goodness. I can’t believe she was even allowed to drive while awaiting the outcome! Unbelievable!

3. Niloofar says

If I had killed a child, then I would have never calmed down, but she seems so relaxed!!!!

4. KMS says

She killed a little boy, yup. All other cars had stopped to let him cross and in her moment of impatience, she swerved around the cars and hit him. He died the next day. And yes, she was photographed smoking while pregnant. She makes me ill.

5. Cindyo says

And I can’t believe there are still people who are stupid enough to smoke while pregnant and even more stupid to do it in public where someone will see.

6. Scarlet says

No repspect for this women who killed a child with her driving skills. Lets home she can handle a child of her own. Doubtful since she is killing the baby with her smoking. What a loser…Mother of the year…NOT

7. Renee says

I seriously doubt that she was smoking while pregnant. If you look at the picture you will actually see that the hair and clothes are different. Tabloids always try to make controversy. And look they have suceeded. On every website everyone is talking about her smoking while pregnant and bashing her. No one really knows her so we don’t know if she was smoking. People just want to bash her because of her sex tape. If you are going to bash someone for a sex tape, most people better watch out, you might all get bashed. Not like sex tapes are uncommon.

8. Dnice says

I have always thought she wa so beautiful. Ever since she was the Noxema girl. Congrats to them, the baby will be gorgeous.