Jennifer Garner & Violet In Boston

On a rainy Sunday, Jennifer, 37, and Violet, 3, were snapped walking around Boston.

Jennifer recently shared that she has taken on the decidedly unglamorous job of “scrubbing the toilets” at Violet’s school! The co-operative preschool in Boston that Violet is attending is the same one that Ben attended!

“Parents run the school, so I work at the preschool,” said Jennifer. “It’s a lot of toilet scrubbing… painting and pulling out staples. But it’s fun because you get to chat with other moms.

“Ben and I take turns. Right now he’s directing but just wait when it’s his turn… he’s going to have to make macaroni and cheese for every potluck [group dinner].”

Violet is wearing Hunter boots.

Splash News Online

1. It's Me says

Nicole, I am so glad we are in cyberspace right now…if some self-righteous caucasian woman pranced around me, proclaiming “white power” like you aspire to do…I really would not be able to be held accountable for my actions……..*stone face*

2. Niloofar says

Go on Nicole, be PROUD of being white…It will give you alot of confidence, which I think you lack!

3. Rox says

You lot are ridiculous!

Violet is clean, well cared for, appropriately dressed and clearly having a lovely time with her mum, who has made an effort to spend time with her…

Who cares if she’s got a gap in her teeth or you think she has big ears. Jeeez!! She’s a little girl for goodness sake, and a lovely one at that.

Sort your own image issues out first before projecting them onto people you dont know.

BTW – i adore her little rain mac, that is soo cute! :oD

4. lolla says

NICOLE i’d love to see what you look like clearly you have personal issues, so now based on my name you can tell what i look like GET a LIFE stupid.

I left my comment based on what i see who are you to tell me what i should and shouldn’t see.

5. Nicole says

Oh- I’m sorry I didn’t know that I a can’t be proud of my white heritage. It’s OK for blacks and mexicans but it’s not OK for whites. Sorry, my bad.

6. Mystic says

Just so you know Fennie, Charlie Sheen is a quarter Spanish so technically his daughter Lola is one eigth Spanish.

7. Niloofar says

Have you heard of a white girl named “Niloofar”? sure, you have never heard! but I am…
    By the way what’s wrong with being black!? and in #7 you mentioned she’s “fat” not “black”!

8. J says

Can you imagine scrubbing toilets beside Jennifer Garner?? I’d enjoy my parent help days at my DD’s pre-school that much more 🙂

9. Mami says

Nicole: so what if she’s mexican or not, fat or not! why are you being racist against mexicans? or do you believe that only white people are the best, or something? ugh… i don’t agree that Lolla should be bashing violet’s ears or whatever but it’s just her opinion. Why do you have to make it a racial thing?

10. Niloofar says

“with a name like that…”
    How do you get all these info on people just by seeing their names, Nicole?

11. Niloofar says

Chill out Fury! actually I do think that Vi is pretty but she does have big ears and gap in teeth!

12. Nicole says

lolla- with a name like that- you are probably Mexican and you’re probably fat. You people call it curvy..but no…you’re just fat.

13. Fury says

Lola and Romeo. You two are nauseating me. I wish I could see both of you. I wouldn’t be surprised if one or both of you were two tonners. Don’t you have anything better to do than to knock on peoples’ physical attributes? I am sure you are both just gorgeous. NOT!

14. Romeo Blue says

They do both have big ears and that gap in those teeth, geez. I hope her adult teeth come in better….