An Expectant Heidi Klum At The Emmys

hkpregopt

61st Primetime Emmy Awards arrivals
Date of Picture: 09/21/2009
See the set: SPL126552
Usage: World Rights
Caption: 61st Primetime Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theatre on September 20, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Heidi Klum was very pregnant, Michael J Fox arrived with his wife, Victoria Rowell wore a dress with a photo of Barack Obama, Christina Applegate looked pretty in blue, Drew Barrymore dazzled in a pale pink gown. Justin Timberlake and Hayden Panettiere also attended.

An expectant Heidi Klum, 36, was snapped at the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards in LA on Sunday.

Heidi offered her best advice for dressing for two: “I think the bigger you get, in the end it’s better to go smaller,” she told E! News’ Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet.

Her strapless Marchesa gown was formfitted to show off her baby bump.

Heidi explained that she hadn’t found a baby name yet, but “maybe if we win, it will be Emmy!” she laughed.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. morvicaud says

This belly reasures me as I feel huge this time (preagnant with my third). It seems you get bigger the more children you have …

2. Jen says

I don’t understand how the bigotry and foul language that is posted here is tolerated. It has me seriously considering dropping this site as one I frequent.

I’m looking for light-hearted, low-key, and FUN updates on celebs and their families.

3. Niloofar says

JUST that part when Neil Patrict Harris hosted the show was good, he is the best Emmy host of the past decade and probably one of the best ever.

4. M says

Oh great here we go, the gay pride Vs the homophobes!
    Heidi is glowing, her advice about the clothes works for her but not for me- i balloon everwhere when im preggers so wearing small clothes?- No

5. Tia :) says

.and what is wrong with that? You know, it’s people like you #10 that make me sick. You must be one sick, sad individual.
    B*tch!

6. R U Serious says

She looks lovely! I thought the Emmys were great this year…Neil Patrick Harris did a terrific job.

7. marti says

She is the most beautiful pregnant woman ever! Except for her belly, the rest of her never changes and she’s always lovely.

8. Niloofar says

Debra Messing was the best dressed on the red carpet and Sarah Siverman was the worst, however this year’s Emmy telecast was tedious, tired and boring! IMO