Princess Sofia's First Day Of Nursery School In Madrid

Spain’s Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, 36, were snapped taking their daughter Sofia, 2, to her first day of nursery school in El Pardo, outside Madrid, on September 11th.

Adorable! Love the Hello Kitty wheeled backpack!

Splash News Online

1. nessa says

SOFIA is so cute but her eldest sister Princess Leonor is a
    sweetheart!!! anyway the spaniard royal family is amazing!!

2. Anne says

My granddaughter will be 2 shortly and she is not as tall as this little muchkins and my son is 6 ft 2 in. Such a sweetie.

3. Skye says

Niloofar, thank you, I really appreciate it. The Heigl thing WAS confusing because someone on there was posting things under other peoples usernames and not being honest about it. They were also saying things about comments that they CLAIM I wrote on a different thread, but it really wasn’t me. Even i was getting confused, LOL. Anyways, too much drama for my liking. So anyways, thanks again for the well wishes, I am hoping that you are right about the swine flu being finished!!! 🙂

4. Niloofar says

I just read the full comments on the Heigl thread but I’m confused! I couldn’t recognize who is who! lol
    The only thing that I’m sure about it, is that you both are so NICE and really don’t wanna be mean! lol 🙂

And Skye I understand ya cause I have a cold too!
    Feel Better 🙂

5. Cindy says

Hopefully it isn’t…cross your fingers. No one has died in my city but I heard it can be quite serious….

6. Skye says

It was like even once i tried to get out of the Heigl arguement and be done with it, there were still these mean comments being put up about me regarding things that I honestly never even wrote and I got annoyed thats all.

7. Skye says

Honestly I wrote that because I thought you were the same person who had been fighting with me on the Heigl thread. The one posing as you. And then I tried to leave the Heigl thread and saw that here and it was like I was being stalked haha. I take it back now that I know it wasn’t you on the Heigl thread the whole time.

8. Cindy says

The Spanish comment will be deleted before long like the other ones were…and to your #26 comment (if that was you) I am just bantering back and forth, I don’t back down either. If that makes me difficult, so be it.

9. Cindy says

I think I would slit my wrist if I had to go back and read the Heigl thread again…but I will take your word for it. Obviously I have a bit of a problem with wasting my time here too… :-p

10. Skye says

I one hundred percent did not leave the comment on here about spanish people being bad though, to anyone who reads it. That part, i’m not wrong about, lol.

11. Skye says

I actually admitted being wrong to a few things on the Heigl thread if you go through it carefully. And said things like I apologized if I misinterpreted stuff that was written. I have a lap top, so yeah…I can type while watching tv and eating soup. LOL. Lame sure, a waste of time, probably..Addicting? Admittedly. :-p

12. Cindy says

Funniest thing of all is that I bet we would like eachother in real life. You don’t back down, got to admire that. Only thing is I can’t respect someone who doesn’t admit when they are arong…that’s it for our friendship I guess. hahaha

13. Cindy says

You are sick and you still come on here and fight with people? This just gets better all the time. Don’t you just love the word “dork”? NOT

14. Skye says

Actually, I am home with the flu, dork. I probably shouldn’t be out of the house while I am running a fever and was up all night vomiing.

15. Cindy says

PS. What do you do, just sit on the computer all day fighting with people? And you call me a loser? At least I have been out today doing other things! Get a life!

16. Cindy says

I wrote #24 before I saw all the fake post on the Katherine Heigl thread…again I made a mistake, so sorry! I like how you are adopting my theme of attacking maturity levels. You don’t even have a mind of your own, that’s hilarious!

17. honey says

“that person has obviously never been to Spain.”
    I’ve been to Spain for 3 years if you really wanna know.

Certainly wish the British Royals were a bit more like this! They are so very exclusive and seem to have no idea what the real world is like. Diana was the best amongst them

19. Felicia says

what a lovely baby Sofia is? Dnice and Kinny is like u guy gather a lot of fat in you .that’s why you guys jealous of Sofia mother.I believe that you guy are expecting your wives to look her. Baby Sofia i wish you a good days in nursery.

20. Kelsey says

When I lived in Spain, everyone I talked to hated Princess Letizia and I could never understand why! She seems like a great mother and her children are SO precious!

And Spaniards are some of the most loving and accepting people I have ever met. I don’t know how anyone could call them “trash”…that person has obviously never been to Spain.

21. Cindy says

Some people can’t help being so thin. Until I was 30 people thought I was way too thin too, but I ate more than anyone I knew! I wish people would say that about me now… 🙂

22. traveler says

A little uncalled for. My best friend is Spanish. Her entire family welcomes me with open arms when I visit. I’ve never been treated unkindly by anyone from Spain. I have, however, been treated unkindly by my own fellow citizens (Americans).

23. Skye says

Sofia is such a pretty little girl! And she looks so confidant for the 1st day of nursery school, good for her!

1. … [Trackback]…

[…] There you will find 64333 more Infos: […]…