Kourtney Kardashian's Upcoming Baby Shower!

kscottopt

(In the above pic an expectant Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend/soon-to-be father Scott Disick were snapped on the Fontainebleau Resort’s exclusive beach in Miami on September 6th)

Kourtney Kardashian’s mom, Kris Jenner, will host a baby shower for her daughter in November at the family’s L.A. home, Kourtney shared with People magazine.

“The guest list is around 75 right now, and I don’t want it to be much more than that,” Kourtney, who’s expecting her first child with boyfriend Scott Disick around Christmas, said. “A lot of my friends from college have babies, so I’m inviting a lot of them. And some of my family members, like my aunt, were talking about doing a family baby shower.”

Kourtney’s mom is not trying to make the November 14th shower an intimate affair. “All my mom asked me for is a list,” said Kourtney. “I sent her the names of people, and she emails me back, ‘Yes, those people, but invite so-and-so!’ So she’s always adding!”

The shower’s theme is still undecided, but Kourtney expects an over-the-top event. “I don’t know what they have planned exactly, but [my sisters] Kim and Khloe, and my mom are all planning my shower,” the Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami star, 30, told People magazine. “I’m sure my mom has been planning this since I was little. She is big on showers, so I’m sure mine will be a big event. I’m very mellow. I’m not as over-the-top as my mom, and Kim and Khloe.”

Sister Khloe is also helping out, Kourtney said, “Khloe just had a big shower at my mom’s house for [actress] Lauren London, so I think that was a warm-up for her. She’s never done a shower. A lot of my friends also keep offering to get involved.”

Kourtney is happy to sit back and relax and let her mother be in charge. “I’m totally not a theme person, and I’m sure my mom already has it figured out.”

Kourtney said she relates to Cynthia Nixon’s character, Miranda Hobbes, in an episode of Sex and the City, during which she accepts her friends’ offer to plan a baby shower, as long as clichés, such as plastic storks, are banished from the event. “She was like, ‘I don’t want any storks!’ That’s like me. I want it more chic. I want it to be a stylish baby shower.”

When asked if boyfriend Scott be at the shower, Kourtney replied, “I don’t know if you’re allowed to have guys! I have to ask my mom!”

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the web the easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other people consider concerns that they just do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the entire thing without having side effect , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear concept

3. gdoll says

Haha why are you all such haters? if you dont like her or she annoys you why do you look her up? hahahaha i love the kardashians! stop hating.

4. dori says

3 rich girls with nothing to do but spend money andhave babies unwed mothers is what we use to call them and it was a shame not an honor. Our society is going down the tubes no dececy anymore. just a bunch spoiled rich socialites with no purpose how about working for a worthy cause like the rich use to do.. what a bunch shallow garbage our young people look up to these days shame on them…

5. Gbaby says

the guy looks like a computer nerd to me, and you “sense” jelousy in my comment of what? the computer nerd? i dont think your “sensing” is working so taking your “sensing” to miss cleo inseatd of babyrazzi.com

6. kinny says

Kourtney need to be informed horozontal stripes rarely flatter the figure.
    Does anyone else think her boyfriend looks like a greesy mafia slime ball?

7. Lila~*~ says

Computer nerd,Gbaby? I don’t see that at all- Looks more preppy to me. Maybe it’s the sailboat swimtrunks.

Anyhoo, I think they look nice together.

Wonder if the baby’s name will start with a ‘K’…Oh,wait, Kourtney just said she doesn’t like themes.

Hey,Felicia. I’m jealous that they’re at the beach and I’m not 😉

8. felicia says

Kourtney, baby i just love what im seeing in the TV now.Baby u and ur guy look so cute. So dont mind Gbaby.

9. Coco says

I’m actually impressed that she didn’t seem as.. immature, shall we say, in this interview. I think that the Kardashians are all nice people (from what I can see on TV) and I’m actually pretty excited for this baby! Also, the info. about Nicole is right, so congrats to the Richie-Maddens on the arrival of Sparrow James Midnight!

10. curlyk says

Cara – to be fair, she didn’t say “like” in the way that, like, annoys everyone! LOL!

11. Bella says

Nicole Richie just gave birth to a baby boy named sparrow:

In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009
    Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden.

He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing
    well. Thank you for all of your good wishes.

12. Cara says

jeeze..i thought to myself” holy! she got through an interview without saying “like”..and then i read the bottom LOL