Kate Hudson's Ex-Husband & Girlfriend Expecting A Baby

chrisropt

(In the above pic Chris and his expectant girlfriend were snapped in NYC on September 3rd)

Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes is expecting his second baby, his rep has confirmed.

Chris, 42, and girlfriend of nearly two years, Allison Bridges, “will welcome their first child in early 2010,” his rep shared.

Chris is parent to Ryder, 5, his son with Kate Hudson, whom he split from in 2006 after six years of marriage.

Best Wishes!

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Bella says

POOR JEN MISSES THE BOAT AGAIN WITH BABIES…
    VINCE VAUGHN READY FOR KIDS! SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG ,MAYBE SHE IS JUST WEIRD.

2. Amanda says

And he resdembles Abraham- u know Abraham the one from the bible? those of you who read the bible and have watched that movie or have seen those painting will know what i mean. So is this 17 BC (before christ) man rich?

3. BELLA says

A -ROD RUN!!!!!!!! SHE IS PLANNING A BABY!!!!
    SHE HAS BEEN WITH EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD!!!
    NOT GOOD “MOMMY MATERIAL”

4. Lila~*~ says

Oh no, he’s breeding again!

Sorry,but every time I see Kate with his mini-me I say “Why,Kate,why?…didn’t you know that could happen?”

As far as the grunge look goes, I get the anti fashion thing…but it’s old and unoriginal.

Funny how artists want to look unique, yet every artist in NY looks like Betty Page or a character from Trainspotting.

(Google if you have no idea what I’m talking about) 🙂

5. Dnice says

Wow. Shallow waters here. Love has nothing to do with looks. He’s probably a good person and he is a musical talent. Chicks dig musicians, lol. Good for him. I haven’t seen him linked to anyone in awhile -unlike Kate who has a different man every other month it seems. I don’t like that she exposes her son to so many different men in her life.

6. morvicaud says

If I met this two on the street I would definitely have a stroke … it’s unbelievable what money can buy you … I mean … really!!!!!!

7. Melissa R. says

I’m sure it is the money….I just can’t get past the “grungy” unkept look he is sporting….congrats to them both.

Trackbacks