Jennifer Garner & Her Girls In Boston

scuteopt

Jennifer Garner, 37, was snapped with her adorable daughters Violet, 3, and Seraphina, 8-months-old, at a park in Boston on Labor Day.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Lurker says

Violet has always seemed like THE happiest little girl for as long as I can remember and I think Seraphina looks a lot like Violet to me. She’s cute!

I have always loved how down to Earth this couple/family seems to be. They just seem so normal!

Anyway, cute girls, great family..I wish them only the best!

2. Suzanne says

Is there anyone more natural and down to earth than Jen Garner? She is such a wonderful Mom to her two girls and always with them.
    I was lucky to run into her in Boston on an occasion and she was just the sweetest most kindest person I have ever met.
    Great smile and her children are always happy and having a good time…that is good parenting!

The baby looks just like Ben! Violet is a mini Jen so they have one of each that favors them. Violet is getting prettier the older she gets. This is one of my favorite families. So blessed! I am very happy for them.

4. Lisa Harris says

THANKS BABY RAZZI FINALLY SEEING JENSTER WITH SERA…
    Having fun in the park..Her movie is coming out next month so it
    will be interesting to see her out there promoting it..!!

OOPs Honey Sera is not hidious at all.. she is the cutest baby

5. Grace says

Violet has gotten soooo pretty. I didn’t think she was that cute when she was younger, but she is precious now! Seraphina is quite the cutie too!

6. Coco says

Oh my, Seraphina is so gorgeous!! We haven’t seen very clear pictures of her in a long time! She and Violet have the same eyes, but I see more of Ben in Seraphina while Violet is ALL Jen.