Adam Sandler & Daughter At The Malibu Fair

Adam Sandler, 42, and wife Jackie, 34, were snapped with daughter Sadie, 3, at the Malibu Fair on Monday. Sadie enjoyed watching her dad play basketball.

Adam and Jackie, 34, also have a 10-month-old daughter, Sunny.

Splash News Online

1. babyrazzi junkie says

I thought I was the only one who that this little girl was homely but obviously there are others who agree. Maybe it’s also because she has such an awful outfit on!?

2. Cara says

im going to have to agree with #11. My niece wasn’t the cutest kid, and now she is a heartbreaker! Absolutely beautiful!

3. Grace says

She does look exactly like Adam…and she makes some silly facial expressions, but let me tell you…I have been teaching early childhood education for 20 years and some of the least attractive babies/toddlers that I taught have grown up to be very attractive. She does have beautiful curls and the dark hair with the contrast of her fair skin is very snow-white like. Every one has beauty and positives if you look for them. You don’t have to agree, but I see cuteness, and the potential for her to be beautiful later.

4. Felicia says

sadie want show dad dat she is interested in basketball.Cos at her finding it pleasing in see dad playing basketball means alot.

5. Coco says

Sadie seems to be really tall for a 3 year old! Is she almost 4? She’s adorable and there is no doubt who her dad is!!

6. Jayne says

Andrea, I was thinking the same thing! Sure looks like it in some of those pictures that baby #3 might be coming!

7. Cindy says

Nice photos! Sadie is getting really pretty, wasn’t sure how that was going to go…she looked too much like her father when she was a baby. Not that Adam isn’t handsome, just his head just didn’t look so good on a little girl baby’s body. 🙂