Britney Spears & Family In Miami

Britney, 27, and Jamie Lynn, 18, were snapped playing by the Mandarin Oriental Hotel pool in Miami on Monday with Sean Preston, 3, Jayden James, 2, and Maddie Briann, 1. Grandparents Jamie and Lynne and also enjoyed the day with their grandchildren.

“They both looked to be in pretty good shape,” a witness told Us magazine of Britney and Jamie Lynn.

The family, “sat around the pool for about 20 minutes,” the witness shared. “Then Britney worked on her tan while Jamie Lynn took her daughter and her mom to a cabana on the beach.

“They seemed pretty relaxed. Everyone was smiling,” the witness said.

When the weather became overcast around 2 p.m., the family headed inside for lunch, the witness continued.

Britney’s Circus tour hits Orlando Tuesday night, and Miami on Wednesday.

Splash News Online & Source

1. Beatrice says

Yesterday I saw Britney at Liapela Modern Baby here in Miami. (village of merrick park) She was really dressed weird. Almost in disguise. I think it was Sean and Maddie who were with her. I couldn’t make out who the other girl was with her.. Anyways, she was looking at backpacks and strollers.

2. Lauren says

Aww….what adorable pictures. The cousins are growing so big now. Maddie looks so cute. I’m glad to see Britney has reconnected with her family & they’re bonding. It’s a good deal, all around.

3. Cindy says

Thanks for the info on The Duggers, Niloo (Hi!) and all. I’ve never heard of them before here and now I’ve seen them on TV. They are weird, for sure. The mother seems like a simpleton too.

4. Niloofar says

Dnice- You mean Joshua ,who married Anna Keller in September and says he is looking forward to the “blessing of children” of his own! imagine, their grand child will be in the same age of their child! all of them are weird!
    If I don’t want to show respect to them I’ll say that they’re acting like a dog breeder!

actually baby jordyn duggar was born on december 18th 2008 and josh and anna duggar are expectin their first child a girl named to be mackynzie renee.i love the duggars i cant wait to see josh and annas daughter and i cant wait to see what baby 19 is i hope its a boy this tim round but idc

i love jacob or jayden for a boy
    i like julie or jolie for a girl

6. Dnice says

The Duggars are wierd. No two ways about it. Their oldest son is expecting his first child this year as well. I think when grandchildren come into play it’s time to stop. That lady’s uterus is like a clown car!

7. Niloofar says

Hi Cindy 🙂
    Here’s some informations about the ‘weird’ Duggars:
    Their 18th child was born in September 2008, her name is Jordyn-Grace. The other children – who range in age from 20 years to 17 months – are Joshua , twins John-David and Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, twins Jeremiah and Jedidiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah and Jennifer and their parents are Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.

Too weird, isn’t it!??

8. morvicaud says

One thing you can say about this family: they might have troubles but they are working hard to solve them!! I’d like to be able to say as much of my family!
    Respect from here no matter how weird they are …

9. Stella says

The Duggars are from TLC’s show 18 kids and counting….they are counting 1 more on to their brood next spring!

10. Cindy says

I agree about these photos being wrong. I almost feel guilty looking at them…but I must say that little Maddie looks adorable. Cute red hair and bathing suit…too bad we don’t get to see her with the consent of her family.

Btw, who are the Duggars?

11. mslewis says

It’s a shame that the paps take pictures like these. They are obviously far away but anyone staying at a five star hotel with their family has a right to expect privacy. Britney, Jamie Lynn and their family are trying to enjoy the downtime on Brit’s tour and they should not be photographed. It should be criminal!!!

12. Lurker says

Not a huge fan of either of them, but I’d like to be able to comment on the cuteness of the pictures anyway.
    But it feels wrong to me somehow to ‘appreciate’ these..with as blurry as they are it’s almost GOT TO be stalking paparazzi shots..which I don’t like at all. Nice way to try and make people think otherwise–the witness said. Yeah, “witness”, that’s one way to refer to them I suppose.

And yes, I know, it COULD just be someone that ‘happened’ to look out and see them. And then sold the shots to Us magazine. Jeesh.

I understand that it says they were at some hotel, so I guess that makes it public domain.
    But to ME, these kind of pictures are just SLIGHTLY better than peeking over their backyard walls.

13. Dnice says

Britney and Jamie look great. Nice to see them bonding with their kids. I can’t believe Maddie is 1 already. Time sure does fly!

14. Coco says

Maddie is adorable!! The whole family looks great, though. I’m glad to see that they get to spend some quality time together, even during Britney’s tour.

15. Niloofar says

Jamie Lynn doesn’t look her age! she looks older than 18, IMO
    Anyways, all of them are so cute 🙂

16. Jennifer says

Awww…these are the frst pics of Maddie Briann that I have seen since her birth that I can recall..Although they are kind of blurry, from what I can tell, she is growing up to be a cute litte girl!