Steven Spielberg & Family In SoHo

capshawopt

Steven Spielberg, 62, and wife Kate Capshaw, 55, were snapped with son Theo and daughter Sasha walking around SoHo, NYC on Tuesday.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Renee Carter says

It is wonderful that Steven and Kate were blessed to meet and fall in love and produce a large happy family together. I admire them. For their biological children and adopted children: They are Blessed.

2. FYI says

You can report Melissa/Amanda please do, but she’ll just come back with a different name. Tell the webmaster to check the IP server.

3. Amanda says

It’s nice to be black and have white parents who love u…i think that just breaks the barrier btween different race but it is kind of wierd too

4. Amanda says

#11, what if my name is also Nicki and that’s the way i want to write it? should i change the way i spell it just because of you…who are you anyway?

5. Melissa R. says

Nicki, I follow most news about celebrities and their kids. I knew Spielberg/Capshaw had a lot of kids, but I never saw Theo before. That is why I was asking. I am an adult with 2 kids, by the way… 🙂

6. Nicki says

Melissa R- you are now #8 and the comment wasn’t about you, the first #8 post was deleted.

Thank-you webmisstress. I do love this site but the nonsense of name stealing is SOOOOOO old it is boring. Please cowards use your own name. If you need to use my beautiful name ok, but please use it different than I do.Don’t be a loser. Thanks.

7. Nicki says

Melissa R- I usually stay away from this site during school breaks, summer being the biggest one. We get a lot of childess (and sometimes just outright disgusting) posts from the kids on thier school break. Not saying you are in school, but thought that comment about Theo was from someone who still should be in school, JMO.

steven made some great films, but he’s an ideologue in his private life, and he’s someone who doesn’t stand for equality in america. he’s a bit of an elitist, and that’s an understatement.

9. Nicki says

I love Kate Capshaw. What a beautiful family they have and it is nice to see them having fun with the Paps. They have 6 or 7 children? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.