Alex Curran & Daughter Out Shopping In Liverpool

acopt

Alex Curran with her daughter Lily-Ella out shopping in Liverpool
Date of Picture: 08/21/2009
See the set: SPL120046
Usage: World Rights
Caption: Alex Curran with her daughter Lily-Ella out shopping in Liverpool.
Alex looked a bit tired with bags under her eyes and was wearing a gold necklace with her name on it like Coleen Rooney has.

Gorgeous “über-WAG” Alex Curran, 26, and her daughter Lily-Ella, 5, were snapped out shopping in Liverpool today. Alex is married to Steven Gerrard. Alex and Steven also have a younger daughter, Lexie, 3.

Alex was sporting a gold necklace with her name on it like fellow WAG Coleen Rooney has.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Cindyo says

*not that that makes it right, but I am only human. But I will still try for you, Niloo… 🙂

2. Cindyo says

I said you were a waste of time, more specifically my time…not space. And Julie, you said it right. I know I can be rude too, but usually only when provoked.

3. Niloofar says

I totally agree with Julie…but there’s one more thing that I like to say, yes, Kayleigh’s comments are usually offensive, but from some comments we shouldn’t pretend like we know her! I’m sure that I’m the only person here, who’s her friend! cause I tried and I was succeed!

Cindyo- thx :)))

4. Niloofar says

Cindyo- thx :)))

5. Julie says

Kayleigh…I do not think you are a waste of space, however I can see why people get upset with you. You pick fights with your “Geesh!” statements over simple mistakes, call people “hos” (“CindyHO”), your condescending sarcasm..if you don’t like people insulting you, you shouldn’t insult them first. I’m not saying ANYONE should insult ANYONE, but there is that golden rule…treat others as you want others to treat you. And when they DO treat you the way you have treated them (negatively in your case)….frankly, you have no reason to complain. I’m not agreeing that you are a waste of space, but I think you have been practically begging for people to get mad at you with your behavior on here.

6. Kayleigh says

How do you work out I’m a waste of space?? You don’t know me, you don’t know what job I do…so please don’t tell me that! I’m sure if I was a waste of space then I wouldn’t have the life I’ve got now, House, Partner, Car, Good Job…..so keep you’re opinions to yourself. Thankyou.

7. Niloofar says

Cindyo & Kayleigh, you’re my friends…please TRY to befriend with each other too 🙂 it’s not so difficult.

good luck=)

8. Cindyo says

That’s a nice sentiment NYCGIRL4EVER, but unfortunately some people are just hateful. I try not to react, but it’s hard sometimes. Like I am trying very hard right now not to tell Kayleigh she is a waste of time.

CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? FOCUS ON THE BIGGER PICTURE GUYS – BE NICE TO EACH OTHER , WISH OTHERS WELL ,LIVE AND LET LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH AND KEEP YOURSELVES HEALTHY. OK?

10. Kayleigh says

LOL! Aww what’s a matter CindyHO, cat got ya tongue??? I rest my case 😀 Hahahaha

11. Cindyo says

Kayleigh – spoken like a true ignoramus. I rest my case.

Niloo – I am sure you could find good in the devil, doesn’t make them good though. I hope you are careful in your real life, sweet people like you often get taken advantage of.
    PS. Very happy you are doing well in school. Good for you!

12. RachieUK says

why do people keep saying they don’t know who they are!! read the flippin messages people have written and it tells you!! lol wasting comments…

13. Dnice says

I dont’ know who these people are but the little girl is absolutely adorable.

14. Niloofar says

Kayleigh, actually I haven’t been here for awhile too, for about one month, it’s just 2 or 3 weeks that I’m back, I had several tests, and I had to study, by the way I ACED them 🙂

15. Kayleigh says

Hi Nilo, yes I haven’t been on for awhile due to working 12 hour shifts…another busy week I’ve got then I’m off for a week 🙂 How have you been??

And Cindyo the word ‘Ain’t’ isn’t used by generally ‘Low life people’ if you think so then you must be one of these women who have their head stuck up their asses!! Typical! Good luck to you on that one dear….

16. Niloofar says

Cindyo, I didn’t know that, I mean about- ain’t-! I used to use this word…anyway, Kayleigh’s comments are not all that hateful! IMO…you know I always see the positive parts of people’s attitude, in my idea she’s a nice, sweet and hilarious girl and a very, very good nurse 🙂
    as I told Cindyo, you’re a wonderful woman 🙂

17. Cindyo says

Hi Niloo – nice to see you back. I don’t like the word “ain’t” because it’s not a real word and generally spoken by low-life type people who have no respect. ie. Kayleigh. And why do you miss her comments? They are usually rude and hateful! But anyway, nice to see you back here. Been busy? I do miss your comments, and you, because they are usually sweet and friendly. 🙂

18. Niloofar says

Kayleigh- Cindyo didn’t mean anything against you, she just said that she hate that word…take it easy 🙂

19. RachieUK says

Omg lol, people have kittens over the stupidest things on this website! To #4 mslewis: Yes, unfortunately. The British tabloids and press generally seem to give a crap about about the lives of pointless women who have no aspirations in their lives apart from spending their husbands money or pursuing a “modelling” career…great role models. However, the majority of the British public would like to welcome the American mentality of not caring.

20. Niloofar says

Steven Gerrard is an awesome footballer, and he’s the captain of Liverpool football team…both of them are so cute 🙂

Hi Cindyo…I’m back 🙂 by the way , why do you hate the word -ain’t-!?

Kayleigh, I really missed your comments!! lol…and you too! 🙂

21. Cindyo says

“No dear, I ain’t that sad!” Now that’s an intelligent statement…geez, I hate the word “ain’t”, even in jest.

22. Julie says

#11Kayleigh-well isn’t that a relief. here i was, deathly concerned. (notice my eyes rolling)

23. Julie says

#8 Kayleigh…Simple mistake…I don’t even know who the heck the pair are. I’m impressed I came anywhere near close, lol….but it’s your energy to waste…go on, have a cow about it.

24. morvicaud says

I guess this outfit is what you put on your child when she has everything. She looks ridicoulous.

25. mslewis says

Do the Brits really pay that much attention to the wives and girlfriends of their sports figures? Sounds so boring!!

Since the only sport I follow is tennis, I do kind of remember all the attention Tim Henman’s wife got back when he was playing. And this year at Wimbledon some of the Brit tabloids were comparing Andy Roddick’s wife (gorgous!!) to Andy Murray’s girlfriend (very ordinary). I found that to be kind of odd. In the States, unless the player is married to a famous woman, nobody knows or cares about the wifey!!!

26. Julie says

WAG stands fo “wives and girlfriends” and applies to footballers mainly though the term has spread.

27. Coco says

What is an “über-WAG”? Is it a British term? Anyway, though I haven’t heard of either Alex or Steven, Lily-Ella is sooo gorgeous!