New Pics Of Ricky Martin's Twins!

rmartin

Ricky Martin shows off adorable photos of his 1-year-old twins, Matteo and Valentino, on his Web site.
The father plays with his sons in the sand in a few of the shots. The boys pose on a toy train in another.
See photos of other stars with twins.
The “Livin’ La Vida Loca” singer welcomed his sons via a surrogate in August 2008.
Check out adorable celeb baby look-alikes.
“Ricky is elated to begin this new chapter in his life as a parent and will be spending the remainder of the year out of the public spotlight in order to spend time with his children,” A rep for the 37-year-old — who does not have a nanny — said then.

Ricky Martin shared these adorable pics of his 1-year-old twins, Matteo and Valentino, on his Web site.

Ricky welcomed his sons via a surrogate in August 2008.

“Ricky is elated to begin this new chapter in his life as a parent and will be spending the remainder of the year out of the public spotlight in order to spend time with his children,” A rep for Ricky, 37, – who does not have a nanny – said then.

Source & Source

Comments

1. cherrie says

those pics are soo soo photoshopped!!!! you can tell the heads have been placed on the bodies of all three! c’mon people, i cant be the only one who can tell

everyone here is sayin that ricky’s children are so cute but i am sorry to say that ricky himself is far beautiful than his children. yes they are cute but not as much as ricky himself.

3. Gbaby says

he doesnt necasarily need to be labeled “gay” just because he had a surrogate, maybe he just wanted his boys to himself and didnt want to deal with absolutely no babymama drama

4. gh says

the babies look like their heads have been put on a different body. the heads are way too big !! halarious

5. Niloofar says

they’re not creepy at all, they’re so adorable.
    but, c’mon ladies why do you attack ,Tanna? actually, she said something stupid…don’t care!

The baby with his finger in his mouth is “smiling”. Lighten up folks….you’re being way too judgemental. A lot of gay people want the joy and the experiece of being parents, just like alot of straight people do, believe it or not !!

7. jen says

Gorgeous pics and they look happy enough to me, unfortunately not all babies smile for the camera.
    I dont get the “Creepy” or “odd” comment!!! Abit silly if you ask me.

8. METOO says

Tanna – I know what you are saying – I thought the same thing – not exactly creepy – but something not being right. Those kids should be smiling – in at least ONE picture! They are cute kids though

9. Lurker says

Cute enough boys. They’ve really grown up faster than I’d even realized!

Now I don’t know that I would call them “creepy”.. but to me, none of them look particularly happy either. So in that way, it does appear a little “odd” to me too.

10. Dnice says

Cute boys! How do you get creepy from cute little boys on the beach with their dad? I think its beautiful. Always gotta be one negative nancy out of the bunch.

11. Julie says

I don’t think they’re creepy! His boys are sooooooooooooo adorable! I think the photos are really good.