An Expectant Sarah Michelle Gellar At Brentwood Market

A pregnant Sarah Michelle Gellar leaves Brentwood’s Market in Los Angeles, CA
Date of Picture: 08/19/2009
See the set: SPL120540
Usage: World Rights
Caption: A pregnant Sarah Michelle Gellar is pictured leaving Brentwood Market.

An expectant Sarah Michelle Gellar, 32, was snapped leaving Brentwoods Market on Wednesday.

Sarah and husband Freddie Prinze, Jr. are expecting their first child this fall.

Splash News Online

1. Niloofar says

me too…I’m really sick of those silly names that some celebs choose for their babies! like Bronx Mowgli!

2. Cindyo says

#13. evilbuffyfan4eva – No one is telling them what to do, only what they hope they would do. Why do people who have such problems with other people’s opinions come here? I just don’t get it. I hope they don’t pick a silly name either! So there!

3. bunnie says

im happy for her, but am i the only one who thinks she looks like a bag lady in that outfit? pregnancy is beautiful!! jazz it up buffy!

4. Janice says

Lol Leila how do you not know Sarah Michelle Gellar?

Ever heard of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Have you ever seen I Know What You did last summer?
    Lol she even played Daphne in the Scooby Doo Movies.

Have You seen the grudge?

By the way, she looks great! Best of luck to her and Freddie!!!

5. evilbuffyfan4eva says

i think its funny when people say “i hope they dont pick a silly name” im like its there child they can call her/him whatever they want. its made from them to they can call her/him billybobby johns if they really wanted too.

sarah is beautiful i love her so much. well only half my life and i 16 so yh 8 years =D i love her to bits and freddie.

they are both very fit !!!!

good luck to em. =D

6. Trisha says

I think it’s funny because you can see the pap’s taking her picture in the bumper of the car!

7. Lurker says

Boy does she look happy to see the paparazzi!
    Sure she’s smiling; waving–but I swear I can almost HEAR her thoughts at that very moment…LOL

Even so she does look good and I only wish the best for their family.

8. Karen Browning says

I have been a fan of both her and Freddie for a long time, and I’m glad they’ve made their marrige work. She looks so pretty, pregnancy really suits her. I just hope they don’t pick a silly name, when he or she is born.

9. Dnice says

I thought everyone knew who “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” is? Sarah is a cute preggie. Freddie is sooo hot. Very happy for them.

10. Lauren says

Sarah Michelle looks so pretty!! I think her and Freddie make a cute couple. They’ll have an adorable baby!