Kourtney Kardashian Expecting Her First Child

(In the above pic Kourtney was snapped at the ‘Aces and Angeles’ charity event at the Playboy Mansion in July)

UPDATE: Kourtney revealed the identity of her baby’s father on the Today Show this morning: ex boyfriend Scott Disick.

Kourtney and Scot called off their engagement in February.

Kim told Us magazine that she can’t wait to be an aunt.

“Everyone is so excited for this new journey in our life,” Kim, 28, told Us magazine at the Svedka Vodka Adult Playground 2033 party in L.A. on Wednesday.

“It’s the first addition to the Kardashian clan, and we only wish that our dad could be here and experience this with us,” Kim went on. Her father, Robert Kardashian, a prominent lawyer who defended O.J. Simpson, died of esophageal cancer in September 2003. (Mom Kris split from him in 1989, and wed Bruce Jenner in 1991.)

“Everything like this, huge things that happen in our life is a little bit bittersweet, but we’re all so excited,” Kim added.

Kourtney Kardashian is expecting her first child.

Kourtney, 30, is not revealing the father’s identity or how far along she is, E! News reported.

Speaking with E! Tuesday, she refused to say if she and ex-boyfriend Scott Disick were back together.

“You’re going to have to see on the show,” she said, referring to her new reality show with sister Khloe, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, which debuts Sunday.

In April, Kourtney’s stepdad Bruce Jenner hinted that a baby could be on the way.

“Kourtney is turning the big 3-0 this year and I’m wondering how she’s going to handle that,” he told Us magazine at the 44th annual Academy of Country Music Awards.

Added Bruce, “Women have a lot more issues to deal with [than men]. They have ticking maternal time clocks to deal with and they have all these different sorts of things going on in their heads. The good news about all three girls [Kourtney’s two famous sisters are Kim and Khloe] is that they’re very busy. They work very hard and take their business very seriously. And a lot of times they don’t even have time to worry about stuff like settling down.”

“It’s not like they’re all just sitting around waiting for a man to show up and sweep them off their feet,” he added. “They’re ambitious, hard-working and driven. Sometimes it’s tough to find a relationship when you’re doing all that stuff.”

Best Wishes!

Splash News Online & Source

1. Anna says

Suuure, “Brittany Spears”. Hahahah wow. You need to find a new hobby! Because first of all; it’s Britney Spears, not Brittany Spears. It’s Jayden, not Jaden. It’s Sean, not Shawn (and he’s called Preston! His middle name!).

She has a boyfriend, which we’re all aware of…. and this is on a Kourtney Kardashian post. Pretty sure Britney has much better things to do, as should you…. 16’s right, run a long now!

hey this is brittany spears and im happy to tell you that im adopting a daughter and her name is isabella rose and im excited i let my boys name her shawn chose rose whil jaden chose isabella and im like those are good names and i already have expericence since i held my sisters 13 month old daughter Maddy i love my sister jamey lynne and my momma lynn and my daddy Jameston me and keven are back together and i love him i love my family

3. Erin says

I am not sure what to think about all of this baby stuff. I am finding it hard to believe kind of. The timing of the story and the premiere of the show seem to be a bit too much. And to not reveal who the man responsible for it is, makes for some later drama.

4. anonymous says

She’s having the baby with that douche bag boyfriend of her’s – Scott.

The same guy they devoted many shows to showing he was a jerk, a cheater, ect.

Way to go Kourtney – good job forgetting those birth control pills. She’s 30 yrs old and doesn’t realize that they aren’t effective if you don’t take them!

5. Kelsey says

I always thought Kourtney was the youngest (I don’t watch the show that often) simply based upon her looks…her face looks so young! I just assumed Kim was the oldest because she is more mature than the other two.

6. R.J says

I completely understanding where Kourtney is coming from when she talks about big events being bittersweet. I have just lost my dad and if I were lucky enough to become a mother, it would always be a sad and happy time because I’d miss my father and ache for him to have the opportunity to be the fantastic grandfather I know he would be.

Good luck with the baby, I hope that the baby brings unstoppable joy.

7. DMITZ says

Also, I think this is a bad career move for Kourtney. I think the show would have been way more dramatic and successful with Kourtney and Khloe livin it up in Miami… now Kourt will be preggers. I’m actually suprised she got preg. It seems that they were lookin to boost their career and the show is a great idea! Now it seems kinda silly I think unless this were “Keeping up with the Kardashians” and would focusing on everyone and not just 2 sisters. BUT it’s not about the career – the heart wants what it wants and I am happy for her regardless!

8. DMITZ says

Congrats to Kourt! IMO I think her getting preg by Scott is a MISTAKE. Cleary they had an unstable relationship and their issues seemed like the type that only get worse. Scott doesn’t seem mature enough to be a father so unless in the time he and Kourtney were broken up made him change A LOT then this is trouble waiting to happen. The baby is in good hands regardless since the Kardashians seem like a tight knit family but good luck on daddy sticking around!

9. Niloofar in Sydney says

It’s obvious that it’s Kourtney in the photo! Kim is way prettier than her (in my idea)!
    anyways, congrats 🙂

10. Dnice says

Yeah seems in a haste to get this story up a lot of mistakes were made. Congrats to Kourtney. I love the Kardashians and can’t wait to see the family with a new baby in the mix. I wonder if the baby is Scott’s? I am hoping not, he’s a jerk.

11. Tam says

umm to post #2 that is kourtney in the photo! not kim! … and sorry but kourtney (THE OLDEST SISTER) turned 30 back in APRIL..

Kim is turning 29 in OCTOBER..

12. Sharrie says

yea! I would say so, Kourtney….. First of all, webmistress, it is Kim in the picture and she is also the one turning 30. Good thing Kourtney has a good sense of humor….