Kendra Wilkinson Reveals That She Is Expecting A Son!

kendraboyopt

(In the above pic an expectant Kendra and husband Hank were snappd at the 2009 ESPY awards in LA in July)

Kendra Wilkinson had predicted that she and husband Hank Baskett were expecting a boy and she was right! Kendra, 24, told Us magazine in July, “I still think it’s a boy.”

After a doctor appointment Wednesday, Kendra shared the happy news on her blog.

“Hank and I are having a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHH!!!!!!” she wrote. “When the doctor told me I was just like OH MY GOD, I’m going to have a son!!!!! Today is certainly always going to be one of the most memorable days of my life!”

“Whether this little guy is a jock or not, he’s definitely going to be a mama’s boy,” she wrote. “And, there’s no doubt he’s gonna be a handsome one… Just look at his dad!”

She added: “Hank and I can’t wait to get started decorating the nursery and stocking his closet full of teeny tiny Eagles jerseys (and Chargers ones too hahahaha).”

Kendra is due on December 25th and she said that they can’t wait to meet their son.

“Christmas Day and dirty diapers can’t come soon enough,” she wrote.

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Lauren says

Yay to Kendra & Hank! I’m sure they’ll make excellent parents. Kendra seems a lot different from when she was on The Girls Next Door. Meeting Hank & getting married & pregnant seemed to mellow her out.

my 14 year old brother and dad have the same name tradtion but i DO NOT LIKE THE NAME HANK FOR A BABY it just sound old

but its her kid so she could do whateva she wants

3. Coco says

Kiera, Hank is the third Hank in his family, therefore they are doing it as tradition, not out of “vanity”

4. Melissa R. says

Oh Come on Ladies!!!! We all know this baby with change her life, it will grow her up fast!!! And that is exactly what she needs. It was all fun and games at the mansion….not anymore!! So let’s just sit back and give the girl a chance, who know’s….she might surprise us?????

5. Faith, Hope, and Love says

Oh congrats to them! I’ve been watching her show and she really seems very down to earth. I think that meeting and marrying Hank and now the pregnancy are really helping her change for the better. I wish them the best of luck!

6. Dnice says

I am so happy for Kendra. I love seeing how excited she is about the baby! He will be a cutie for sure.