Jennifer Hudson Welcomes A Son

hudson

Jennifer Hudson, 27, welcomed her first child, David Daniel Otunga Jr., on Monday, according to her publicist, Lisa Kasteler of WKT Public Relations. He is named after her fiance, David Otunga. The baby weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.

“The baby is beautiful and perfect,” Jennifer’s publicist, Lisa Kasteler, said. “His parents are ecstatic.”

Jennifer had not confirmed she was expecting before announcing news of the birth.

Jennifer endured a family tragedy last fall when her mother, brother and nephew were killed in her native Chicago. Her sister’s estranged husband is charged with the killings.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. wising you the best says

i wish you both the best of love life has to offer…god will heal your hearts ..and give you new blessings along the way…happy 4 u guys……gigi

2. miapocca says

Anyone who tries as hard as David doesnt impress…I wish Jennifer well despite her ungratefulness to her fans who supported her on ameircan idol…she has had a hard time..life lessons can be cruel, and I hope david is not one of those cruel lessons…

People please, I know we all love and care for baby girl well beings. So many people have jump on the ban against David, all because of that trashy show he went on trying to get in the business. He is really not a bad person. He has a very good heart and he is legit. I honestly wish David could have met Jennifer years ago. I think if he was not going to workout he would have left durning her family tragedy. To stay strong to help anyone through that kind of pain is nothing but love. Less give him a chance to do something wrong first before he is cast to the back. Jennifer is a very good judge of character for herself. She knows what type of man she want in her life. They really make a wonderful loving couple. I think they compliment each other very well.

4. Dnice says

The only time I saw of her pregnant was during the MJ Funeral when she sang. She kept it under wraps and never officially confirmed it.

5. Dnice says

Congrats to Jennifer & David. Tabby – I shared the same concerns. I just hope for her sake he doesn’t turn out to be some downlow scumbag. Jennifer deserves the best. After the year she has had I just want her to enjoy motherhood and lather that baby up in love. So sad that she couldn’t share this special time with her mother.

6. Tabby Cat says

I’m happy for her – she deserves some good in her life.

I have always been a little suspicious of this dude though…a chronic reality show contestant/auditioner and now he seems to have tapped into a permanent way to be famous. I just hope he is sincere in his love for Jennifer. She deserves nothing less.