Minnie Driver & Son At The Park

mdriveropt

Minnie Driver and baby Henry at Cross Creek Park in Malibu.
Date of Picture: 08/02/2009
See the set: SPL117256
Usage: World Rights
Caption: Minnie Driver and baby Henry at Cross Creek Park in Malibu, California.

Minnie Driver, 39, and son Henry were snapped at Cross Creek Park in Malibu over the weekend. Henry will celebrate his first birthday on September 5th!

Splash News Online

Comments

1. adam says

yeah some people get it. i was with her the other day in the park at mailbu and the pap. just came out of nowhere and started taking photos and asking questions, none of which she replied to. those people are evil and should be shot.

He i adorable! I have always liked her, I think she is a good MoM! I am happy for both of them to have one another.

Hello to my friend, DMITZ!!!

3. SbK says

I second that DMITZ, it’s not like he is laying face down in the sand and she’s on the phone!!

4. DMITZ says

Who cares if she’s holding a cell phone? If you make or receive a call while playing with your child that doesn’t make you a neglective parent! GOSH!

5. film critic says

Love minnie great actress , best for me in Will and Grace adorable!! lovely little boy.

6. onatear says

Gillian~ some of us are old enough to have had babies before there were cell phones, and probably, before you were born! We still love babies….don’t know that she needs to be on it, whatever she’s doing while she’s with him. He is a darling boy, isn’t he?

7. Gillian says

Like none of you with kids have ever held your baby and had a cell in your hand at the same time – live in the real world!!!!

8. Whatever says

Madisons Mommy – Why can you be sarcastic (“you do know there are CAMERA phones do you”) and I can’t? That’s all I ever was…

9. Lurker says

I love Minnie Driver..and Henry always looks like such a happy baby to me. I’m sure she’s a wonderful mother.

But I can’t BELIEVE he’s almost a year old! To me it just doesn’t seem like it’s been that long since news broke that she’d HAD him!
    Wow, tIme sure flies!

whatever- you do know there are CAMERA phones do you i take pictures of my 2 year old daughter all the time minnie might have just took a picture of henry and is looking at it

11. Cindyo says

I know what you mean, Tabitha. It’s kind of sad…but I guess that’s what comes along with being famous. There should be limits though, even famous people deserve some privacy.

Henry sure is a cutie!

12. Tabitha says

She doesn’t look very happy to be being photographed. Sometimes you forget that these are people…how would we feel if every time we wanted to have some quality time with our kids someone was walking up in the sandbox trying to get rich off of selling our child’s photo?