Jennifer Lopez & Family Touch Down In Rome

rome2opt

Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony, 40, were snapped arriving via private jet at Rome’s Ciampino Airport on Wednesday with their 17-month-old twins, Maximilian and Emme. The couple did some shopping in Via Condotti without the twins.

The grand shopping excursion came on the heels of a weekend of partying to mark Jennifer’s 40th birthday.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. lisag says

they started off ugly, that’s the truth, and i guess they got a little better..i blame it on the father who looks like Edward scissor hands, because they seem to look like him 🙂

2. Niloofar says

cealry Cindyo someone is playing games…

to whatever- sorry but it seems that you’re a liar!
    and about the common sense, ok what is the source of the common sense? those WRONG NEWS against my country!

3. Whatever says

Again Niloo, you are sweet. Maybe too sweet because I do think it’s #10’s fault. To me it’s not about the news or misconceptions about your country, it’s about common sense. Clearly #10 doesn’t have any. 🙂

4. Niloofar says

Cindyo- exactly 🙂 but I THINK it’s not #10 fault, it’s just because those wrong news…anyway WE tolerate!

5. Cindyo says

Niloo – you are sweet, don’t listen to that crap. Comments saying a baby isn’t cute gets deleted but these ra*cist comments don’t? Doesn’t make any sense.

People are people, there are good and bad people everywhere. To say ALL people in a country are one way or another is just an dumb thing to say. Some people!

6. Cindyo says

Niloo – you are sweet, don’t listen to that crap. Comments saying a baby isn’t cute gets deleted but these racist comments don’t? Doesn’t make any sense.

7. Niloofar says

Whatever- have you been in Iran? have you ever talked to an Iranian? have you ever met an Iranian? or you have just HEARD that???? so you’re one of those guys who believe anything they hear! if somebody said that Iranian ALL are two faced phonies, you believe?? I’m a 16 yr old Iranian and from here( the capital of I.R.IRAN) I tell you that, NO it’s not true… believe and TRUST me :)))
    those things you’ve heard are just WRONG news and ads against my country…I’m sure that you are a wonderful woman 🙂 and I hope that you believe me 🙂

8. Whatever says

From what I have heard Iranian people are two faced phonies. They will shake your hand and with the other stab you in the back. True?

9. Niloofar says

Hi Cindyo, hope you’re keeping well 🙂
    yeah you’re right, from that time that we were talking about Iran, my comments are moderated!!! (it’s really sucks) I’m sure that it’s because I talked abit political!!! so how can people say their ideas??? I really wanted to say hello to you but I coulden’t!! :)))))

10. Cindyo says

Hi Niloo – it’s strange. I think the webmaster has gone from one extreme to the other. First people can say whatever horrible offensive thing they want using all kinds of terrible language and now you can even say a baby isn’t cute! Wow! Hope you are well, little young thing. 🙂

11. Niloofar says

Cindyo, you’re right, this is exactly what happend to me these days!!! all of my comments are being moderated!!
    maybe they remove this one too!!!

12. Cindyo says

Someone just after me had commented that the babies were not cute and it’s been deleted. From what I recall they hadn’t said anything offensive or inappropriate. So you can’t say that a baby isn’t cute here? Wow.