Cindy Crawford & Daughter Out For Dinner In Malibu

cindydineopt

Cindy Crawford, 43, and daughter Kaia, 7, were snapped out for dinner at Tra Di Noi in Malibu on Tuesday.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. misha says

Vivien my small russian hamster die the 25 jun 2011. I lost a friend…
    You can still adopt hamster in your house it is a good friend.
    For chemistry you can have one line the course of the MIT: http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
    friendship, Misha

2. Misha says

Sorry we can do nothing, their is just only love for Niva and Vivien. Please don’t forget to adopt a hamster my friendship.
    Misha.

3. Misha says

I keep talking mouse, because it is very important to find poeple who are able to adopt them. They want to be adopt it is beauty contest …
    friendship.

4. Misha says

Sorry they are two living in my bedroom Niva a field mouse and Vivien a russian hamter.
    friendship, Misha

5. misha says

Niva the field mouse is gone into the garden forever. I have adopt a very small hamster Vivien to keep the connection with the Peter Pan network.
    friendship.

6. Misha says

No sorry, I eared a strange noise in my bedroom, I think it’s Niva. I am the most happy man. You can have news of field mouse on the web “The field mouse”.

7. Patty says

I just hope the mom is not influencing her to be thin, thin, thin. She could put on a couple pounds, mom too.

8. mm says

#23- Presley looks like a hippy. He has NEVER had a hair cut period. Lump him in with Kate Hudson’s son and Celine Dion’s daughter, er son.

9. mm says

Are they getting divorced? I haven’t seen any photos of her and Rande in a long time.

Her daughter is really tall! She will be even taller and more stunning than her mom.

10. Cindyo says

Hey, that’s no problem…and Julie, she looks just like her mom don’t you think?! hahaha just kidding.

11. michel says

Her name is Niva I give cake, the number one is Papacino. They call them the little man, they do all there work during the night, it is the Peter Pan network. They are very brave and religious and they have an unusual intelligence…
    friendship.

12. Julie says

No problem. I apologize for coming across as harsh to you and other posters. I was really just amused with the repeated use of the same observation in post after post, and was trying to point it out with what i meant to be some dry humor. However, that seems to have been misinterpreted as rude sarcasm. Then, I soppose I reacted defensively. It just struck me as funny how many times the exact same thought was mentioned in a row. The first five or six posts down, felt like such dejavu moments! I didn’t intend to come across as picking on anyone or their thoughts.

13. Cindyo says

No, I did not know your thoughts, I only know the impression you gave. It’s hard/impossible to interpret tone which is why we must be careful in our comments if we don’t want to be misunderstood. That is if you care, which you seem to. Sorry I read you wrong.

14. Julie says

No, actually I’m not saying it to be mean. I’m saying it because the comment is overstated. You’re entitled to your opinion, but you don’t actually know me nor do you know my thoughts when I posted.

15. Cindyo says

Julie – people are saying it to be nice and you are being mean about it – that makes you rude in my books. Just my opinion and I am entitled to it.

16. Niloofar says

I was just wondering what #2 & #3 want to say exactly??
    Kaia is so gorgeous and yeah she will be a model 🙂

17. Julie says

and before someone exclaims that the comments were not actually exactly the same…the messages in them were. she looks like her mom…duh, because she is her daughter. its not exactly fascinating…not enough so that it needs to be stated in every single post really.

and, i already know that now everyone on here is going to say “oh what a mini version of her mother!!!” just to spite me, but whatever. i just think there are other things to say about the photo.

for instance, the little girl has on a rather darling outfit, and such long legs, but there are no comments outside of this one to address any of that. She does look like her mom, but certainly theres more to the photo than that.

18. Julie says

#16 Cindyo…why am I rude? because i have stated that the exact same comment has been posted over and over again? it has been. that’s a fact, not even a judgement.

19. Julie says

How many people are going to comment that she is a miniature version of her mother. LOL…enough people have said it, we get it!

20. sue says

STUNNING! What a beauty! She is going to be TALL! Look at that face. She will be a model, no doubt about that!

21. Amanda says

Is Kaia really 7? she’s much taller for her age but that’s definately an advantage coz she’s so pretty. Psss…Psss… what are #2 and 3 on about?

22. Dnice says

Moderator, what is going on with these wierd directory posts? Take them out. Kaya is a beautiful girl and looks just like mama.

23. Chelle says

Cindy is such a classy lady and her daughter is beautiful. This is an enjoyable picture–now, for those who may disagree–each of us is entitled to our opinion, right?