Katie & Suri Adorableness!

surisetopt

Katie was snapped playing with Suri, 3, on the set of her new film ‘Don’t Be afraid of the Dark’ in Mount Macedon today.

Suri looks so cute and joyful in these pics!

Splash News Online

Comments

1. cherisse says

Oh who cares. And for your information if you don’t know about colors they do match. They are just mixed together. I do it all the time.

2. Niloofar says

HI 2teens 🙂 I think you haven’t been here for a while! me too, hope you’re keeping well :))) and yeah Katie is filming in Australia, so there is cold right now!

CINDYO is right…Amanda no one’s attacking you, you started attacking Tyler!

3. Niloofar says

HI 2teens, I think you haven’t been here for a while and so did I!!! I hope you’re keeping well 🙂 by the way,yeah Katie is filming in Australia, so it’s cold there, right now :)))

4. Niloofar says

CINDYO is completely right :)…Amanda, no one is attacking you, you started attacking Tyler!

5. 2teens says

The last picture in the set is fantastic. Suri has such a great smile and is all joy. We rarely see that & I love it, her face is lit up!
    It seemed odd to me that they were so bundled up in July but I think I read that Katie is filming in Australia? That would explain it if they are down under.

6. Leigh says

Suri has 1 sister and one brother and she seems like a nice little girl! Suri is gorgeous by the way god job katie and tom!

It’s good to see Suri actually smiling and having a good time since every other picture I’ve seen of her she looks like she’s about to have a tantrum. Getting a ‘lil bro or sis might be good for this only child.

8. Nicole says

I don’t think that this little girl is that cute anymore. Not to be mean, but there’s nothing special about her. And before all of you jump all over me, this is a blog and I am entitled to my opinion. Just remember that.

9. Amanda says

…..ok, sorry Tyler if you didn’t mean it like that…..I think I’m on fire….everyone’s attacking me Oops!

10. Cindyo says

I think Tyler was just saying it as one of the things Suri was enjoying – running around in mismatched clothing – like all kids do.

Ok, I will stay out of it.

11. Cindyo says

No you didn’t say anything wrong Tyler TANABE – Amanda read it wrong and was jumping to conclusions.

These are great photos, it’s nice to see Suri acting and dressing like a kid. I wonder why Katie has such a heavy coat on and Suri doesn’t? Must be for the movie she is in…

12. tyler TANABE says

AMANDA>> ALL I SAID WAS THAT IS THE IN THING WITH KIDS
    THESE DAYS THAT THEY LOVE TO WEAR MISMATCHED’
    CLOTHING.. YES I HAVE A CHILD THAT AGE WHO LIKES TO
    HAVE FUN PICKING OUT HIS OWN CLOTHING.. AND NO SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO GIVE SURI A BROTHER OR SISTER..

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT THE CLOTHING THAT SHE IS WEARING

13. Amanda says

…..it doesn’t matter whether they are mismatced clothes, #1 do you have kids or not? NOT? I thought so…….
    But I think Suri has had enough spiing for her age….aswell as enough baby treatment….I think Mummy should get her a younger sister or brother

14. tyler TANABE says

Suri is the Violet Affleck..Since Violet is not around anymore..
    Wearing the pants and the fun clothing.. she is so happy to be
    running around..In mismatched clothing…