Ali Landry & Daughter At The Beach In Malibu

Ali Landry, 35, and daughter, Estela, 2, were snapped frolicking at Malibu Beach over the weekend.

Splash News Online

1. annie says

i was at the party. estela had a dress on at first and then she spilled some juice on it so ali’s mom took it off right befor estela saw the beach balls. ali went out to play with her and then ali put on another adorable little dress on estela that her mother made for her. the pearls…they were part of treasure chests that the children dug for in the sand. filled with coins, plastic rings, candy, plastic pearls etc. come on ladies…what happened with supporting and lifting up other mothers. sad:(

2. Cindy says

I love Estela’s outfit and think those ruffled bloomers are just too cute!! I can’t believe anyone would criticize Ali’s choice in clothing for her daughter. I would put these on my little one in a heartbeat, and at the beach especially!

3. Kelsey says

Angela, all I am saying is that you can work out a lot and be thin, but depending on your genes, you may not have defined abs. I am a petite, healthy size 2, but none of the women in my family have ever been able to see much definition in their stomachs, no matter how often we do crunches. My point was simply this: Ali looks amazing and I wish I had a trainer (time and money) to create such definition.

4. Amanda says

Okay, I usually don’t comment, but I am sad to see women picking on other women. Don’t you think we should let little girls enjoy being innocent little girls while they can?? Estela looks absolutely precious in those RuffleButt bloomers, and most importantly, I bet she loves them too! I had those when I was a little girl and they were my favorite thing to wear. I give Ali props for letting her little girl enjoy being a little girl at the beach and having some seriously great taste in clothing!

5. angela says

I am impressed with Ali’s dress and her little daughter!! I wish I could see more mums on the beach like that! Fit and stylish!

6. angela says

Kelsey, yes you can have those abs if you did exercise when you were young and before you got pregnant…as to not having time, it is an excuse. I know myself examples of women who are not celebrities and are very fit!
    So if you never exercise in your life than yes you never get the abs, legs, etc

7. Claire says

Aww…I just noticed the little sailboat tattoo…or maybe its body paint or something on her arm….sweet 🙂

8. Claire says

I’m sorry, but Estela is PRECIOUS…and her outfit may be a little dressy for the beach, but it is way too cute and she doesn’t seem to mind it at all.

9. anonymous says

If you don’t like reading people’s opinions why are you on this site??

We’re morons because we have an opinion??

If it’s too much for you, stop going to these blogs.

10. Amber says

Everyone can make the time. I work fulltime and I make the time. You have to have sometime to yourself and every little bit helps. By no means do I look like that but I am not fat.

11. Fevvers says

ridiculous. This woman always dresses her child in horrible ott girly clothes…poor thing. I hope she turns into a goth!

12. layla says

Who cares if a 2-year-old baby girl is wearing a bow pearl and pink bloomers to the beach . What should Estela wear anon swimmer d*i*a*P*E*R a little baby swimsuit. Its kind of silly how grown up are picking on a 2 year old baby girl.

13. Faith, Hope, and Love says

Who cares if it was a “staged photo”? They are both still gorgeous! I love seeing pictures of Estela!

14. Aimee says

this little girl looks ridiculous with a bow and pearls on at the beach.Her mother tries too hard.which is goin gto lead to problems in the future .I hope the little girl grows up and rebels and becomes a tomboy LOL

15. Kelsey says

#2 – not everybody who exercises can have abs. And believe me, not every mother has the time to exercise as much as Ali!

16. anon says

I have a 3 year old and anything she picks out to wear may be along the same lines in terms of color, but the ruffle on the bottom of her bloomers is the exact same color as the bow in her hair, this outfit was not picked out my a 2 year old. PHOTO OP!!!!!

17. anonymous says

The kid’s birthday was this weekend. She had set up some elaborate birthday party at some celebrity beach house for the kid’s 2nd birthday party.

She was twittering about it. This was defintely for a photo op. The bow was the mother’s idea, not the child’s idea.

#3 and #4 are right on!

18. sue says

Maybe, and this is a hard thing to grasp!, the baby wanted to wear the bow and necklace! GASP. She is at the age where she has opinions and can grab her favorite bow. You people are always judging. Crazy. They both look beautiful.

19. anon says

her little girl is cute, but not really dressed for “frolicking” on the beach. She looks more like Ali dressed her for a photo op. Babies on parade???

20. Kelsey says

She looks fantastic!!! Seriously, how is it fair that she has those abs? And her daughter is precious. Love the bow 🙂