Mystery Deepens Of Who The Biological Parents Of Michael Jackson's Children Are

michael2

(In the above pic Michael is shown with Prince and Paris and Arnold Klein is pictured with Michael as well)

UPDATE: A lawyer for Debbie Rowe is denying reports that she is not the biological mother of two of Michael Jackson’s children, Prince, 12 and Paris, 11. (Michael’s youngest son, Prince Michael II, 7, was born to an unnamed surrogate.)

“We refuse to be drawn into addressing the various rumors and speculation swirling in the media,” said Debbie Rowe’s attorney Marta Almli. “The vast majority of what is out there is untrue. Particular hurtful and insidious is the most recent rumor — which is entirely false — concerning the maternity of the children. Ms. Rowe is the biological mother of the two oldest children.”

On Monday Katherine Jackson was awarded temporary legal guardianship of Michael’s three children, even though Debbie Rowe is still the legal parent of the two older children.

Katherine Jackson’s 22-page petition claims the kids “have no relationship with their biological mother.”

At a press conference Monday, Joe Jackson said, “We’re the parents. This is where they belong. We’re going to take care of them and give them the education they’re supposed to have… Debbie Rowe has nothing to do with what we’re doing.”

Though Michael Jackson was wed to Prince and Paris’ mother, Debbie Rowe, their biological father is Arnold Klein, multiple sources have confirmed to Us magazine. Arnold Klein was Michael’s L.A.-based dermatologist and Debbie’s former boss.

“He is the dad,” said a Michael Jackson insider. “He and Debbie signed an agreement saying they would never reveal the truth.”

Though neither Debbie nor Michael ever confessed to their childrens’ true lineage, Debbie did admit in 2002 that she carried his children as a personal favor (and would not confirm that the marriage was ever consummated).

“I said, ‘Let me do this. You need to be a dad. You have been so good to me,'” Debbie – who met Michael when she was a nurse’s assistant in the 1980s – has said.

It is also being reported that Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his children, AND Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two children that she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro – outside the womb.

Multiple sources deeply connected to the births have shared that Michael was not the sperm donor for any of his children. Debbie’s eggs were not used. She was merely the surrogate, and paid well for her services in the births of Michael Jr. and Paris.

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger…

Comments

Prince looks like Debbie quite a bit in his younger pictures! Paris doesn’t really look like Debbie at all though. It’s interesting how Prince’s hair changed so much over the years too. However, even though Paris doesn’t look like Debbie, she looks like Prince. Hmm. This is strange. Blanket is definitely not from Debbie. I don’t think it really matters who the biological parents are. America is just curious as always. The kids are loved and that’s what matters.

2. dori says

DEbbie Rowe is the biological mother the father is a quwestion but either way Michael was their father , a loving caring father is now gone from their lives. They must be devastated. If you haven’t got anything good to say just shut the h_ll up.
    Orianan Saw Johnny Depps movie … AWESOME love Johnny love love love the movie all the close ups and my city CHIOCAGO!!!

3. dori says

he is biologically black so kids can’t be white?? Hey dummy… my daughter is mixed race and amarried a blonde hair blue eyed man and has a blonde hair hair blue eyed son!!

4. catsue says

The son’s hair looks like it is bleeched. I don’t beleive for a second that is his real hair color with that dark eye color.
    The dermatologist DOES look like the Bio Dad of the girl. Stong resemblance. What a mess this all is! Have these kids ever gone to school?

Yes, of course his children will inherit and that is how it should be with no questions asked! Those kids are Jacksons, they will be raised as Jacksons! Front and Center it should be focused on Michael’s love for his kids and the legacy he leaves the world, this is a tragic loss ladies, to the world as well as his family. Another one, gone too soon. It makes me very sad. I admired his brother on Larry King and I would love to go to Neverland.

Tia my Dear, another baby would be wonderful for you, and I hope it happens! Oh, I bet Luca is a DOLL! I am doing fine, stay weak and tired a lot but staying busy.

Going to see Public Enemies today, Johnny is from Ky., 20 miles from my hometown. I know you are super busy with the little ones, guess Alyssa is a little young lady now, I am so happy for your wonderful family! You are very deserving of the best in this life!

6. Tia :) says

His children will OF COURSE inherit!!!!! Where did that information come from??? They released a statement saying that the estate will be split up- 40% to Katherine Jackson, 40% to the 3 children and 20% to different charities. Plus, Michael Jackson has 100 songs in a secret library that was to be released at the time of his death to support his children. This guy obviously loved his children to want to support them even in death!

Oriana, I miss you as well! I’ve been busy. Luca is so, so big. 8 Months already! Alyssa is also growing like a weed! We’re talking about how wonderful it would be to have a 3rd 🙂 How have you been?

7. Josephina says

The girl has the dermatologist’s ears. The children are not Michael’s biologically, but they are certainly his children because he was the only parent they ever knew.

8. LARISSA MILLER says

Who are these sources that people keep coming up with.. anyway..
    Didn’t you know that sperm donors are not permitted to give out
    that information.. So how did these Sources get the documents
    lets see the document that shows that the skin doctor was the
    sperm donor.. Michael does not own Neverland Ranch never could
    have his burial there either more lies of this too.. Since he told the
    press that since his arrest he has not been back to Neverland since
    2005.. So why be buried there…

9. Lauren says

It doesn’t matter if Michael is or is not the biological father of these children. He’s raised them since birth and he is the only parent figure they know. It’s disgusting how after losing their only parent, they’re posting stories like these. It’s going to damage his children when they get older. Leave Michael’s memory and his children alone!

10. R U Serious says

I totally agree…that in every way that counts, Michael was these kids father. He has been there since the beginning and he is the only father they knew. That said, I think it’s a bunch a bull that Debbie is not these kids biological mother….Paris looks just like her. I may be in the minority, but I do believe that Michael could be the biological father. If you look at the kids closely, you can see they have texture to their hair and that they have slight color to their skin. I have two cousins who have biracial children. My one cousin has 2 kids, who are both very dark skinned and have very curly hair. The son of my other cousin is very light skinned with slightly textured light blond hair. You just can’t say that because these kids are light skinned that they aren’t biologically Michael’s. There is a recent picture of Michael walking with his older boy. If you look past the light skin, you can see that the boy has an identical build to Michael, and the same long tapered fingers. JMO. Anyway, it doesn’t matter….bio or not, he was their dad.

people really need to stop bashing on this poor family they are going through enough with michaels death who cares if he adopted them i agree with some of you saying that michael was the only parent to his children.who loved those children more than anything else and i really dont think that debbie rowe lady should get the children i think they should stay with michaels family its what they got left from him dont split these chidlren up

12. Bliss says

Custody will be granted to his mother, Katherine; and if she is not willing or able, custody will be appointed to Diana Ross, as per Mr. Jackson’s last will and testament.

13. kay says

This is really sad for the kids,but I think what is the difference with MJ and Sarah j P is that M J was always lying and this makes the world curious to know the truth after all.
    Also see how the kids look like Arnold Klein !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. LARISSA MILLER says

Well we all know that Sarah Jessica Parker twins are not hers either.
    The surragate used her own ovaries and that Sarah had to sign a
    waiver to that effect..yes Debbie is their real mom not just a surragate. Now his will says that the children are OMITTED FROM
    INHERITING ..Debbie does not want to be involved in the children’s lives she gave them to Michael as a gift because all he wanted to
    be was a dad

15. Karen Browning says

I agree with Annalise. These kids should be NO WHERE near Joe Jackson, and he has no right saying that he and Kate are “the Parents.” He viciously beat his kids all through their childhood, and took their money. Now he’s trying to get Michael’s will declared invalid, and wants to take over his estate and all of his money! He ruined Michael, and he was never able to recover. I do believe he was mentally ill due to all the abuse, and could not ever escape his childhood, even as a grown man.

Kate should be ashamed of herself for subjecting the kids to this “man”, and Joe should be ashamed of himself for all that he has done/is still doing. His son DIED, and he is still trying to take everything he cared about and earned.

16. Charlotte says

I think this is very sad, but also very strange if it is true. New reports have also surfaced that neither Debbie Rowe nor Michael Jackson formally adopted the kids. Strange, in my opinion. It is turning into a soap opera but, from my view, this is not surprising. His whole life was a soap opera.

I just hope the kids stay happy and healthy and live in semi-normality now.

17. Aimee says

what is the difference between what Sarah Jessica PArker did and what michael chose to do…..

These are his children he raised them and he was the only father that they knew…He is there father PERIOD

would you consider Angelina and Brad less of a parent because some of their children are adopted?

I just hope that his children dont have access to the internet…

My Dear Tia, I agree with you, as usual, 100% about the craziness of the Dermatologist! That is plain stupid! I hope he continues to ignore this allegation and not give it any fuel to the fire. Yes, we all know Michael was troubled, and when Liza said on TV that his father was terrible to him, I was so glad she didn’t hold back. He was a wonderful father to those kids and that is how he should be remembered by them. If I was able, I would have someone drive me down to Neverland and I would pay my respects in person. I hope you have a nice weekend up there, prob getting hot before too long. Guess the kids are growing like weeds! You take care Honey. I miss the old crowd, Xena, where is she? Nicki, Deeds, Granny, Carleigh, Lia, Christina, DMITZ, I hope all is well with them. I do stay in touch with Deeds and Granny, and of course my Nicki but I miss all of the ladies. I just hope that the Jackson family is lifted up in prayer and is given strength for the days ahead.

19. Tia :) says

this whole thing is SICK. Enough with it already!! Does anyone else think it sounds really idiotic that his DERMATOLOGIST would just offer his sperm????? Come on now!!! He was their FATHER, biologically or not! He raised these babies, let the poor man rest in peace already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Analise says

I agree it’s wrong to drag the children into this, yet on the other hand, I firmly believe that MJ was so messed up due to his father. Maybe it would be best to have the kids as far from that “man” as possible. He’s like musics answer to Joe Kennedy.

As for the coverage, get used to it. The public is always hungry for more, more, more. Especially a dead eccentric. And his fans can be blamed just as much, if not more, than the rag mags and gossip sites. The same crap happened when Diana died. You’d think the world was ending.

21. ShinyHappyPeople says

Debbie Rowe not the bio mom? I find that hard to believe because Prince the eldest boy looks just like her.
    Michael not the bio dad? That I do believe.

22. mslewis says

Well, get used to it people!! This is only the beginning. EVERYBODY who has ever had contact with Michael Jackson will be selling a story to the highest bidder. There is no way to hide any of this from the children.

Since MJ was trying so hard to be White, I seriously doubt he explained anything about their birth to these children. Perhaps he was waiting until they were older. At any rate, it is Jackson’s fault if these stories affect these children, not the fault of the ragmags. They are only doing their jobs, such as it is, and they desperately need to make money. MJ will be on covers for weeks/months to come, as long as people keep buying them.

Those of you so upset with the above cover . . . have you seen OK mags cover? It made me sick and I’m not even a fan!!!

I am sick of all this nonsense. Whether he was the biological father or not, and I don’t think he was, he was their FATHER! Those are his children. He loved them and they adored him, let him be, leave them alone! Those children will always remember him and own him to be their loving father and that is how it should be.

24. Amy says

Yes, Carrie, it is highly unlikely that Michael would have three white children. It is kind of obvious, but It is still very upsetting that this story has been reported so soon after his death (or at all for that matter). His children may be completely aware that Michael is not their biological father. This, however, is not something that can be assumed and these kids are going through enough with the unexpected death of their dad. Lets hope that they are surrounded by a lot of love and support because they are going to need it. Lets also hope (for the kids sake) that all the media coverage about Michael slows down soon so that all his family can grieve in private.

25. DMITZ says

I agree w/#1.

If Michael is the only father those kids knew and no one ever cared enough to come forward and try to take them away then leave well enough alone. He’s raised those kids since birth and whatever arrangments he made with the birth mother is his business. He wanted to be a father and from what I’ve been reading they are happy, healthy, and intelligent/well cultured children.

It’s so pathetic that the media and courts and allowed this information to become so public!!

26. Carrie says

Seriously is this news to anyone? Clearly MJ is not the kids father. They are white and he is (genetically) black….he could not biologically have white kids.

27. LARISSA MILLER says

Hello what about Tom Cruise and his Black son and white daughter
    who were adopted..!!

So what difference does it make?? None the adoptive father has
    all the rights except for Dannylyn Birkhead…

28. denise says

this is getting so ridicilous.

so what if he is not the biological parent? the jolie-pitts have 3 kids who are not biologically theirs, and many other celebrities have adopted as well.

does everybody focus on this because he said they were biologically his? he lied, so f-ing what!!!!!! he has a right to keep things to himself.

i am very disappointed in this site even posting crap like this.

he was their parent and i´m sure he was a wonderful father.

everybody just needs to let this guy, it is not our business to know. let him rest in peace.

29. SarahC says

I agree with you Jade as well. This is just getting sadder and sadder for his children. It’s too bad that the media is coming through with this story. If his children ever reads this magazine they could become very upset with everything that is being said, but hopefully their dad told them not to believe everything that you read in magazines, maybe they would listen if Michael said it.

30. Jade says

What a way to taint someones memory. Doesn’t matter what anyone says, he was the only father (parent) those children knew. You can tell he loved them and they loved him. All these false accusations are hurtful, the children are old enought to hear and read what the media is saying about their dad.