Tori Spelling & Family In Malibu

spellingopt

Tori Spelling, 36, was snapped out shopping in Malibu over the weekend with husband Dean, son Liam, 2, and daughter Stella, 1.

I cannot get over Stella’s fancy gold sandals! So sophisticated!

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Anne says

If they measure the height of the two children at 2 1/2 years, that will determine how tall they will be within an inch. It does work and no harm in trying. We did it and my friends did it and now they are young adults and the measurement proved very accurate. My husband is 5/10 and I am 5/7 and our son is 6/2. Stella is tall for her age and takes after daddy.

I love her sandals, the little one looks just like Dean! A lot of love in this family, I am happy for them.

3. Ronnie says

cute family;
    any idea where tori’s top might be from, probably too expensive for me but just wondering?
    also probably only looks good on skinny tori, lucky!

4. Faith, Hope, and Love says

They are adorable! This family always seems so down to earth, which is rare to see in Hollywood. I’m always happy to see pictures of Liam and Stella- they are too cute for words!

5. Carol says

I think liam is very cute when he smiles, Stella looks just like her Dad and in this pic does not look to happy. Her little shoes are cute. I love Torri’s show and glad to see that Dean is working more. She is a very hard working Lady.

6. Lauren says

I love Tori & Dean. They seem like really loving and dedicated parents. Stella is soo adorable as well as Liam. Beautiful family.

7. Shirley says

These are very beautiful children. A great hansome family. Mom and Dad should be very proud of themselves as parents. God Bless.