An Expectant Heidi Klum & Family In Manhattan

An expectant Heidi Klum, 36, was snapped out for a stroll with her family in Manhattan. Heidi’s daughter Leni, 5, was snapped enjoying a ride in the stroller while her little brother, Johan, 2, was napping.

Splash News Online

1. Wow! says

Maybe they had plans and had to be in Manhattan strolling for a long time and a 5 year old can still get a bit too tired. Maybe as a precaution they took the stroller that day. I think sometimes people judge too quickly on just one picture. I’ve never seen that girl in a stroller before in all the pictures shown here, why should her now? I really think it was because they had a lot of plans in Manhattan and wanted to avoid a restless girl (remember these kids travel a lot and they might be too tired sometimes, they don’t always follow a routines because of the flights)

I doubt very seriously that she was walking “miles”. I also think a 5 year old is too big for a stroller.

3. LilNick says

Who cares!!!!!?(That Leni is in a stroller) Really, does it change your life in any way?????There are bigger problems in the world then kids in strollers and still with soothers(etc.) at a “certian” age!!!

4. SbK says

I agree with #1, my daughter is 5 1/2 and she has been without a buggy since she was probably 4, if not a bit before. do kids not start school when they are 5 in the US?

5. L says

Oh please, 5 years old is not too old to be riding in a stroller, especially in Manhattan. Someone that young should not have to walk miles through the crowded city, especially while it’s raining.

6. joueala says

why is this woman still very sexy and fabulous even pregnant??..beautiful heidi..beautiful than her babies