Gisele Bundchen Is Indeed Pregnant!

(In the above pic Gisele was snapped on May 4th at the Costume Institute Gala in NYC)

The rumors are true! Though an official confirmation of Tom and Gisele’s baby joy has not been made, People magazine is reporting that Gisele is indeed pregnant! Citing two anonymous sources, the report says that Gisele is due early next year.

Gisele is expecting and “ecstatic,” sources told People magazine.

“Gisele will be an excellent mother,” a source told People magazine. “She’s always wanted kids.”

“Family is everything,” Gisele, who turns 29 next month, told People magazine last month. “I think family is the base to everything. I think that is one of the things I’m most grateful for. I have a lot to be grateful for but I think that’s definitely number one.”

Another source close to the couple shared, “You know Gisele and Tom are just enjoying themselves, being married and just doing their thing … Gisele has been talking about it with friends. She says she’s ready for a family.”

Tom Brady’s mother, Galynn, told the Associated Press on Friday that she had no comment on the report. The supermodel’s agent at IMG, Anne Nelson, told the AP that she doesn’t comment on the personal lives of her clients.

Tom has a son, Jack, with actress Bridget Moynahan.

Late last month, Tom said (or implied) that Gisele was not pregnant. “One is enough,” Tom said on May 28th. “I have dogs, and that’s all I need.” previously had reported that Gisele was telling friends she’s pregnant.

Best Wishes!

Splash News Online & Source

1. Nicki says

Kx5 Mommy!!!! Great to “see” you. Hope all is well with your lil “K’s” and things are getting better for you. I left a message on your blog but it never showed up. I have a new computer and haven’t got your site on my toolbar yet. I will do that soon. I loved the new eye shots of the kiddies. Beautiful! I missed “seeing” you around but understand and want you to know you were always in my thoughts and prayers. Best Wishes always!

2. Nicki says

Like most people, they like to wait until the second trimester to announce a pregnancy.Especially with a first time pregnancy. Maybe they weren’t ready to announce it yet. It is there decision when and where and if they want to announce it.
    Best wishes to them. I’m sure Jack will be a great big brother. He is so adorable and I bet this lil one will be too.

3. Nina says

He loves his son, but dogs are amazing to why cant he have both you don’t need 3, 4 kids there enough kids in the world wanting to be adopted, also dogs cant hurt you there sweet and kind even though babies are amazing and beautiful dogs are babies 2

4. Lilly says

Well Tom has knocked up another woman; must be time for him to move on again now…like he said, “I have dogs and that’s all I need”. Nice!

5. aubrey mackenzie says

Joueala Tom son name is john. Traditionally Jack is the nickname for John, like Naomi watts son Alexander Sasha

6. Faith, Hope, and Love says

He/She will be gorgeous and so adorable, I bet. I’m sure Jack will enjoy being a big half-brother!

7. joueala says

tom’s son is john, not jack..that pic really shows a baby bump..why did they try to deny it??..but yeah, good for her..she’s not going to hurt bridget again by putting the baby in the spotlight or by owning him

8. Alex says

OHHH I am to happy for her that baby will be gorgeous her and tom will make the best parents, except i fell sorry for bridget she should be with him