Tori & Dean With Liam At The Beach

Tori Spelling, 36, husband Dean McDermott and their son Liam, 2, were snapped enjoying the a day at the beach while on holiday in Hawaii.

Splash News Online

1. Anne says

Dean carries Liam too much and should let Tori carry him also so that he can connect with her. I would not tolerate a child of mine hitting me especially in the face and for that there would be consequences for him. Dean should also reprimand Liam and let him know that hitting a parent is not acceptable and catch him in the act immediately when it occurrs.

I didn’t really like Tori until I watched her reality show. I’ve never thought she was cute but dude I’ve seen way uglier. Her boobs are kinda funny looking too…but she’s human. SHe’s not perfect, none of us are. I’ll admit I’m a bit jealous that she looks that way after two kids. Not that I would want to be THAT skinny though.

3. joueala says

i bet that isn’t liam’s sunglasses..

its ok for tori to a bit bigger because she h as two children..its not good for her to stay in that way sincde she’s almosta dealing with toddler soon..very soon..she may collapse

4. phnxgirl says

I think she has a great body. Her boob job didn’t turn out so well, but I love her flat stomach.

He is the biggest brat, I saw him hit her in the face and you could tell she was embarrassed. It seemed that Dean was more strict with him than her. She looks okay to me, I like her hair like that, she looks cute.

6. L.Lodhi says

wether shes thin or fat she still looks like a dog! wish someone would tell her that and save her the hassle of starving herself!

7. teagen says

Honestly, she isn’t THAT thin; I think she way to thin. What do you consider too thin. People with eyes could see Tori is thin.

8. Karen Browning says

Honestly, she isn’t THAT thin, I mean, its not time to slap a disorder on her yet. She was on Tyra the other day, and they showed that she is the same weight she always was before two years ago when she began having kids. If she gets any thinner, then I think that will be too much. She isn’t the thinnest celebrity by far though.

9. Duh! says

I like Tori too but I think she was obsessed with getting stick thin again since she did chunk up a bit before/after Liam. Don’t get me wrong – there’s nothing wrong with a little meat on a person. IMO it looks better than stick thin.

10. Amber says

See…where is the daughter???? I never see them alone with the daughter, but, they are always alone with the son…