Jennifer Lopez & Son On Movie Set

Jennifer Lopez, 39, and her son, Max, 1, were snapped on the set of her latest movie ‘The Backup Plan’ in Pasadena, CA.

Jennifer has shared that she delights in combining work with motherhood.

“I bring the babies to work with me. I love it,” she said. “Honestly, one of the best days of my life was the first day back working on this film – I wanted to do this film really badly – and bringing my babies with me that morning.”

She continued, “I was like, “Oh my God, they’re with me, I’m making a movie, they’re here!” It’s great having kids on set. It’s the best.””

Splash News Online

1. Anne says

So so looking and why a belt when his pants are still halfway down his butt? Jeans are too big for him and too bulky.

Max is a CUTE LITTLE BOY! Especially now that he’s got some hair! I do not think Emme is nearly as cute as Max is……just my opinion, tho.

3. joueala says

toddlers are way cuter than babies! and thats the reason why max is cuter now than before..but most toddlers are cute and he looks like his dad..he and emme looks like their daddy..i hope emme would later look like his mommy

4. sweetie says

He looks a little bit like Jlo and Emme looks like Marc. That is why he is a bit cute, but poor Emme.

5. Dnice says

Keeping it real, he’s definitely cuter. The twins had Marc’s skeletal look before. Good for J-lo.

6. kay says

ok my comment is awaiting moderation just because I said he is not cute.
    Do we all have to admire celeb’s kids?

7. Trisha says

I love his little belt…too cute. I think he looks cuter as he’s getting older…AND how about those little frown lines?! Hah!

8. jennifer says

OMG can we stop obsessing over looks these kids have enoughto wory about being in the limelight umum trudi!!! this little boy and it shows that jennifer enjoys being a mother

9. Sarah says

Aww! He’s adorable! Trudi is just the lowest of the lowest to cut down a childs looks! Your attitude is unfortunate.