Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson & Family

rockopt

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, 37, was snapped with wife, Dany Garcia, and daughter, Simone Johnson, 7, at the “I Have A Dream” Foundation Spring Gala in New York City.

Splash News Online

Comments

i just wanna say that he such a great romodel to the youth of samoa and a great ambassador to the entertainment industry……..luv you both and you guys make a good couple……malo lava

Yes, you are exactly right, but he has Samoan features and he speaks the language, practices the culture and is embraced by all Samoans. Talofa!

3. Maybe says

He’s not all Samoan. He’s half black too. With a last name like Johnson, you can tell he’s not a full blooded Samoan. Just saying…

Tia Honey, he is a very sweet man, his mother lives with him in Florida. He was made a Chief last year in Samoa and of course, big doings, dancing, tons of food and picture taking with family and friends. Did you see the movie with John Travolta and Vince Vaughn he was in? He played a Gay Actor and he did the Samoan fia fia dance in it. I laughed till I cried at that movie, Vince Vaughn stole the show. We are cold here and need some warm weather. Went last week to Greek Festival, thought of you! Oh, I loved that dessert made with custard! Yummy! Guess kiddos are getting big, soooo glad to hear from you my Dear!

Niloofar, he has lots of young cousins that you would love! All cute and built good too. One thing about the Samoans, they love all women, skinny, fat, short, tall! His mother is good friends with Joe’s mother and they took a bunch of pictures together when he went to Apia, Samoa last year. He is a big eater, eats two whole chickens at a time by himself!

5. Niloofar says

Hi Oriana & Tia, my DEARS and the best of here 🙂
    I am back, I hope that youguys are keeping well =)

Oriana is right as usual…Dwayne is great, he’s one of my favourites=)

6. Tia :) says

Oriana, if I wasn’t married i’d tell you to introduce me! I’ve always had a huge crush on him! hahaha

How are you dear??

They did not reconcile but have remained friends. He is strong on family and she is a good mother. I am glad for them. His Samoan roots are strong and he comes from a well respected family. This I know because my husband is Samoan and knows his family very well.

8. lucy says

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, 37, was snapped with wife, Dany Garcia, Correction his ex wife but Simone is a pretty little girl .wm make sure you know what you are taking about before you post. Although Dwayne and Dany split after 10 years of marriage, the two stand strong on their resolve to stay amicable and dedicate the rest of their lives together as friends for the sake of their daughter. Rare in (and outside of) Hollywood!

9. cee says

CUTE lil GIRL “””” She looks so much like her mother 4 real she “””GETITFROM HER MAMA”””! her dad’s too damn fine goodlordy!!!