Kendra Wilkinson Due On Christmas!

Kendra Wilkinson has revealed that she is expecting an amazing gift this Christmas!

“I’m 12 weeks along,” Kendra told E!. “And my doctor told me I’m due on Christmas Day! We were actually trying to plan a June baby next year, but we’re so happy that it’s Christmas. The baby is going to be spoiled with a lot more gifts.”

Kendra and her fiance, NFL star Hank Baskett, found out they were expecting while on a layover at the airport in Amarillo, Texas.

“Hank was like, ‘Hey, why don’t we do a test to see, just real quick?'” Kendra said. “I did it and we found out and we just sat on the baggage claim as everything hit us at once.”

The first person that they shared the news with was Hugh Hefner, whom Kendra split from in October.

“I called Hef because I had to tell him right away,” Kendra shared. “He was like, ‘Oh my god!’ and then he cried.”

(Hef’s role in the baby’s life? “Hef will be The Godfather!”)

If it’s a boy, they’ll name him Hank Randall Baskett IV. A girl would be either Arianna and Kianna. They find out the baby’s sex in the next couple of weeks.

“Whatever comes out of me, we’ll love,” Kendra said.

Having kids has been on Hank’s mind since he first met his bride, he said.

“It’s something we’ve talked about and wanted since we met,” Hank said. “Being a loving husband and father is what I’ve always described as the definition of a successful man.”

Getting pregnant was easy. But dealing with the side effects…not so much.

“I’ve thrown up in almost every limo that has taken me out in the last week,” said Kendra – who is craving grapes and Top Ramen noodle soups. “God, [the drivers] hate me right now.”

(Although the morning sickness isn’t enough to keep her from having more kids. “We definitely want another kid right away, because we want the two kids to be close in age. We want four, but you know, we are taking it one step at a time. We’re concentrating on our first child and seeing where things go from there.”)

The baby’s birth won’t be captured by reality TV cameras. Kendra also revealed that she’s not doing it naturally.

“I’m getting an epidural, everything they can give me,” she said. “That’s the one thing I’m nervous about the most.”

For now, they’re focusing on last-minute preparations for their June 27th wedding at the Playboy mansion — including having Kendra’s dress taken out a bit.

“My boobs went from big to humongous,” she joked. “They’re making some changes in the bust.”

But her stomach isn’t showing a bump yet.

“Right now you can’t see it, but it’s there,” she said.

1. Emma says

Even though both Kendra and Bridget were considered his girlfiends, i thought he only slept with the main girlfriend, at that time Holly. Thought they were there to glam things up…..

I think Arianna is a beautiful name, and wish them both the best!

2. N says

#14….Great comment. It has nothing to do with “being prepared” it has everything to do with pain tolerance.

Also, #7 said “I’ll take natural childbirth any day over a smart mouth teenager”….. Are you saying that anyone who has an epidural the child turns out to be a smart mouth teenager? Where was this study done and what are the statistics?

3. bj's mom says

#13…it also depends on your labor…everyone is different and can tolerate so much. I know people who said they had it natural, but their water broke, they pushed a few times and it was over. When I was pregnant, i said i would give it a try, but i ended up in labor for 24 hours and i was vomiting from the pain so I ended up taking the epidural after hours and hours of labor. Maybe Kendra already knows she dosent handle pain well and is ready to take whatever they will give her.

4. Amber says

Yes, in a way, but I did it completely unmedicated and know others as well. It’s all about being prepared I think.

5. Renee says

Weird. I totally craved Ramen the whole time I was pregnant too. I’ve never heard anyone else say that, but it does have a lot of protein and it’s easy on the tummy. I’m happy for Kendra. She’s one of those people that you can’t help but like.

6. SbK says

I’d hardly say that 23 years old is a ‘teenager’, I am 24 and I certainly don’t consider myself as a teenager!! Poor kid won’t like having a birthday on Christmas day, my mum’s birthday is the 30th Dec and she hates it. But I guess there isn’t really anything you can do about it. Unless you’re the Queen!

7. Lilac says

That’s funny. My first baby was due on Christmas Day (he came on Christmas Eve) and my second baby is due in a few weeks and her name will be Ariana!

8. bj's mom says

#7…i agree, but i guess its better than the women who say they are going to do it all natural before they have ever felt a contraction.

9. Amber says

She’s barely 12 weeks and already talking epidural…and give me everything…She hasn’t even felt a contraction yet. I’ll take natural childbirth any day over a smart mouth teenager…LOL

And Hef as the god father is kind of weird. Ya, my mom used to bang my god father when she was 19 and he was 80….

10. Lauren says

That’s amazing that she’s due Christmas! Let’s see if she’ll actually have the baby on Christmas. LOL! I love how Kendra managed to stay good friends with Hef and he’ll be the god-father. That’s awesome!

11. Dnice says

Catsue get your hateful ass out of the stone ages. They are engaged, who cares is the baby is coming first. We live in different times now. Plenty of people have families and never get married. Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon have been together for 21 years and have 2 children. Love & Respect are the key to a successful union – not a certificate and an overpriced party. Hank seems to be a stand up guy and it’s clear they are in love. People evolve and change and Kendra deserves every happiness that is coming into her life. I wish nothing but the best for this young couple.Your negativity is ooozing all over this screen.

12. traveler says

Wow. Some judgmental people on this site. I have a cousin that got pregnant about a month before her wedding. She and her fiance wanted babies right away. She was on the pill and the doctor told her that if she wanted to get pregnant shortly after the wedding to get off the pill right then because it usually takes a woman a few months to get pregnant when she’s coming off the pill (particularly if she’s been on it for a long time). So, that’s what she did and she ended up pregnant the month after she stopped taking the pill. So, perhaps Kendra’s situation is somewhat similar. My cousin and her fiance got married and have been married for about 13 years. I have faith that Hank will be there for his kids. He seems very excited about marriage and fatherhood. I send them my congratulations and wish them well.

Wow, a baby on Christmas, how cool! Funny and ironic that Hugh will be the Godfather.

I like Hank’s definition of a successful man. More men need to step up to the responsibility of fatherhood.