Jennifer Lopez Admits That Getting Body Back Took "A Lot Of Work"

bodyback

(In the above pic Jennifer was snapped at Balthazar on April 1st, 2009 in New York City)

A year after welcoming twins Max and Emme, Jennifer Lopez is back at work, shooting the romantic comedy The Back-Up.

“The few days before I got really nervous,” she told Entertainment Tonight. “I was like, ‘What if I forgot how to act?!”

How does she balance work and motherhood?

“I bring the babies to work with me. I love it,” she shared. “Honestly, one of the best days of my life was the first day back working on this film — I wanted to do this film really badly — and bringing my babies with me that morning. I was like, ‘Oh my God, they’re with me, I’m making a movie, they’re here!’ It’s great having kids on set. It’s the best.”

As for getting back in shape?

“It did take a lot of work,” Jennifer, 39, admitted. “I thought it was gonna drop off easily because I had been in shape my whole life, but it wasn’t. I gained about 50 pounds with my twins, and the first 30 dropped off like that, and I was like, ‘Ha, this is gonna be so easy.’ That last 20 — that took a while.”

Comments

1. tina says

wow! for all thoes who are hating on jennifer, you are all a bunch of haters who don’t have a life. If you think acting is easy, i would like to see you in her shoes. Ya thats right, your not as good as her.

2. Ana says

She is the most obnoxious, self-centered, and annoying latin celebrity and it is a shame for us Latinos to have her “represent” us

3. Renee says

Well she must know how to act better than all of us sitting here, since she has an acting career and we just sit here and read about it, and then make nasty comments. And I like her and I think she is beautiful, oh and I do watch her movies.

4. Twinmom says

She looks like she had major plastic surgery in that photo. her lips and cheeks seem very plastic – wax figurish. Just sayin’!

5. vee says

I’m glad she’s had chldren–maybe they will take her thoughts from herself.

Another note: The constant pop-ups by specificclick are so annoying. I love your site, but I cannot stand those pop-ups. PLEASE get them off your site.

6. Cocoa says

I think she’s wonderful! Any time I have seen her interviewed I have always thought what a nice down to earth person she seemed to be…I don’t get the comments on her. Give me examples!

7. Jello says

Wow, Jennifer looks great! She is so beautiful.

I think you ladies on here are just plain mean.

8. LOLA says

gotta admit she looks good! i thought she’d end up wide and hippy after her pregnancy, she looks great!

9. uk film critic says

One of the worst actresses of the past 10 years, has only got’n by because of her looks. Maybe pray one day she does forget how to act!

10. LARISSA MILLER says

That is why she does not have a cast for this movie.. It was funny
    too see her out there by herself and with an unknown cast member.

HER LAST TWO MOVIES EL CANTANTE BOMBED 6 MILLION
    AND HER OTHER FILM WENT STRAIGHT TO VIDEO..SO LETS
    SEE JLO IF THIS MOVIE DOES WELL.. IT IS ALSO KNOWN THAT
    SHE OWNS A RUN DOWN PET STORE…

11. RubyJackson says

Okay, I’ve got to say it… “forgot how to act?” When did she ever know how to act? I must have missed it.