Kimora Lee Simmons Reveals Baby Name

kimoraopt

Kimora Lee Simmons and actor Djjimon Hounsou have named their newborn son Kenzo Lee Hounsou.

“Welcome into the world Kenzo Lee Hounsou,” Kimora posted on her Twitter page. “Kimora’s + Djimon’s baby boy…”

The name, which means “wise and three,” is of Japanese origin and could be inspired by retired Japanese fashion icon Kenzo Takada.

Kimora, 34, and Djimon welcomed Kenzo on Saturday. He was 8 lbs., 20 inches.

Kimora has two daughters, Ming Lee, 9, and Aoki Lee, 7, with hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons, whom she divorced in 2008 after nearly 10 years of marriage.

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. cee says

Wwow! I have to say thats an interesting mix there! CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHO THE LIL BABY kenzo FAVORS? …….u brave Kimora ur fiece!2GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Cocoa says

Love the baby’s name…she is odd looking, no one can deny that, but in a pretty way, if that makes any sense…

3. Analise says

Her head is huge. I can’t help it, but that jumped out at me both in this pic and the one below with her ex.

And I don’t like any of the names including hers or sticking all of them with her maiden name.

I don’t care for the name, I do like this couple though, she is money crazy but she works hard and loves her children, daughters will have a rude shock about society when they get older, too spoiled and given everything they want. The girls were cuter younger, I wish them every happiness and they seem to be very much in love.

5. Wow! says

Yes, it is a different name (for me it sounds nice) but now a totally stupid name like those in Hollywood these days…

6. Tia :) says

i think it’s pretty nice that she uses Lee for all of her children’s middle names. It’s her maiden name and it’s actually pretty common…at least it is here 🙂

7. LOLA says

i like the name Kenzo, and i like Aoki Lee too…Ming is not all that cute, but whatever, i’ve heard worse names in the industry…

8. Jem says

I think it’s a funky name lol. A character on the British Comedy “My Family” named her son Kenzo, so been a fan of it since then.

Off topic, it seems like there are a lot of disrespectful, childish people on this website…sad. -.-

9. alexia kaelyn says

Kimora children all has the middle name is lee her children names are not my favorite.