Kimora Lee Simmons & Djimon Hounsou Welcome A Son

kimoraopt

Kimora Lee Simmons and actor Djimon Hounsou have welcomed their first child together.

Kimora twittered, “It’s a boy! Thanks to everyone out there for all your well wishes! More to come. Thank God. And God Bless! Kimora + Djimon Love & Light, KLS”

No baby name was announced. Kimora, 34, has two daughters, Ming Lee, 9, and Aoki Lee, 7, with hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons, whom she divorced in 2008 after nearly 10 years of marriage.

Asked if she wanted more kids, Kimora previously told Us magazine, “I would love to. I practice everyday.”

Congratulations!

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. RachieUK says

how can my comment be awaiting moderation? there’s nothing wrong with it unlike all the other horrible comments that were posted before, i’m only making an observation! my god there’s been worse on here before!

2. katty says

This is definitley a terrible shot of the two. While I don’t think either are that great looking in real life this photo is 10 times worse. Oh and I had no idea she was even pregnant, I heard rumours ages ago but nothing until know. weird

3. karmah says

HATERS!!!!!!!..WHY COME THREW THIS AND POST SOME NEGGATIVE COMMENTS…I BET IF YAH LOOK IN THE MIRROR YAH AINT FLATTERING YAH SELVES..UNLESS YOU PERFECT WICH NO ONE IS THEN TALK..OTHERWISE KEEP THE NEGATIVITY TO YOURE SELF…… KUDDOS TO THEM BOTH… CANT WAIT TO SE THE BABYS PICS..AND TO FIND OUT THE NAME WONDER IF HE WILL HAVE “LEE” IN IT LIKE HIS 2 OLDER SISTERS

4. Freya says

Ignorance all around I see! Why isn’t someone deleting this crude comments?? Kimora is about 6 feet tall, half Asian and half African American. She was a model before she created Baby Phat with her ex hubby. People should research things before they spout hatred.

5. RachieUK says

This pic of the two of them is really unflattering, why is she like twice the size of him?! i dont mean she’s fat, she’s just big boned i guess, but she looks like a giant! who is she, anyway?

6. sharrie says

while I do not particularly care for Kimora, I think her daughters are cute little girls. If they are spoiled, well just look at their mother.