Nicole Richie & Harlow Arrive At "Larry King Live" Taping

Nicole Richie, 27, and daughter, Harlow, 1, were snapped arriving for a television taping for “Larry King Live” in LA.

Splash News Online

Thank you Granny for the photos suggestion; I don’t know why you’re being moderated when other comments are being allowed.

Seriously, all of the comments that assert that looking black or Puerto Rican is a negative thing really get under my skin…and to think that you all are really walking about out in society is mind-boggling…the crap people say behind the anonymity of their computers..unbelievable!

I’m not even going to touch the abortion comments as they are just plain crazy…except to say that all babies are wanted. How arrogant of us to think we can choose if a life continues or not! I understand that peoples’ opinions on this differ greatly, but I’ve learned from experience that this is not a site where we can carry on an intelligent conversation about ANY topic, so I’ve given up trying. All I ask is that the comments are sensitive and reasonably intelligent.

2. Anne says

I saw them on Larry King and Harlow is adorable, happy and smiling all the time. We can’t expect every celebrity baby to look like Suri or Shiloh and to every parent their baby is beautiful. Nicole was adopted so time will tell how much she will change. Suri is beautiful and looks like Tom and his sisters and they are not very pretty now.

3. Granny says

You can go to and you will see more pictures of her leaving the show and her tummy is very evident.

4. Cocoa says

My problem is that I let the internet trolls get to me and argue with them. I am going to try not to do that because then I start looking as stupid as they are. There must be something the webmaster can do…?

5. Isadora says

Jesus christ.

Either there are some seriously mentally challenged people who post on this site or it’s full of trolls. Hmm actually, ‘mentally challenged trolls’ sounds about right.

I have little doubt that if the mentally challeneged trolls even have children, that their children are not only tragically never going to achieve much in life given their parents intelligence but that they are more than likely the trollest looking children around and hence the reason thathtye feel the need to slate others children.

Get over yourselves trolls.

6. Granny says

Interesting. I’m being moderated for quoting a site with a corresponding picture yet #20 and #25 are continuing to hang around Babyrazzi.

7. Dnice says

1st off moderator get on your job. This is a baby site for pete’s sake and 2nd Harlow is my favorite celeb baby. She is beyond adorable.

8. Cocoa says

Gbaby – to suggest abortion after she has made a huge and happy pregnancy announcement is nasty. I am all for pro-choice but not in suggesting the death of a wanted child. I never meant for you to stop speaking your mind but anyway – right back at ya since you obviously didn’t like my comment!

9. ru serious says

I think Harlow is adorable. I LOVE her little pigtails, lol. BTW…people on this site are some of the most judgmental, hateful people that I have seen on any of these baby sites. Sheesh.

10. gbaby says

omg cocoa!
    how is it nasty??…people make choices and dont want paparazzi in thier buisiness…its reality…okay yeah i exagerrated a little bit but her stomach looks completely flat to me…and if u dont like my comments suck them in cuz im gonna speak my mind whether u like it or not

11. ? says

Sorry, but I never thought this kid was cute. This is just my opinion. Her dress and shoes are cute but that’s about it.

Beautiful little Harlow. Love her dress, too. I can vouch for the fact that it is indeed possible to hide a baby bump while holding another baby. Relax naysayers 😉

13. Cocoa says

OMG gbaby – what a comment. You know very well she didn’t abort and just wanted to say a nasty thing.

Harlow is soooo cute! She is looking more and more like her beautiful mother! Love her dress and pigtails too, so cute!

14. SbK says

What a seriously cute picture, Harlow looks so sweet. Nicole is looking good too, she suits being pregnant!