Brooke Shields & Daughter At JFK Airport

Brooke Shields, 43, was snapped arriving at JFK airport on Monday with her daughter Rowan, 6.

Brooke recently shared that she wishes she had learned to “love the way” she looked “earlier.”

“I think I would have had sex a lot earlier!” Brookejoked in the June issue of Health magazine. “I think I would have lost my virginity earlier than I did at 22.

“I had the public and this pressure, and I wish I had just gotten it over with in the beginning, when it was sort of OK. I think I could have been much more in touch with myself,” Brooke continued.

If she had sex earlier, “I think I wouldn’t have had issues with weight — I carried this protective 20 pounds [in college],” she said. “It was all connected. And to me, that’s a health regret.”

Brooke also opened up about aging.

“The older I get, the younger I feel,” she shared. “Growing up, I was always the kid, but I spoke like an adult and was in adult roles. I didn’t feel like a kid.

“The older I get, I actually feel younger! Which is good,” she continued. “I always thought when you get older, you’ll want to slow down, but I want to do even more.”

She has also become easier on herself as she ages.

“As I’m getting older, I’m enjoying my vices so much more because I feel like I’ve deserved them,” said Brooke, who loves to treat herself to a “good hunk of dark Belgian chocolate.”

One thing she’s strict about: sunscreen. Brooke had a “sun scare” — a mole near her upper left lip that “keeps coming back,” she said.

“I’ve had it for awhile, but a year ago my doctor froze it off and it turned out it was precancerous. I was panicked. I thought, Of course!” she continued. “Everything’s started to be in place, and now I have to get that?

“When everything is going well, my Catholic guilt rears its ugly head and says, ‘No, you’re not allowed to be that happy, ‘We’re gonna give you cancer now!'” she moaned.

Splash News Online

My reaction to Brooke Shields’ beauty is similar to when you walk across a forest…and then all of a sudden come across a rose. Not a wild rose – the long-stemmed variety. It’s totally unexpected, breathtakingly beautiful…and yet, it seems natural. Truly one of the most beautiful women ever.

2. Anne says

In Hollywood, when you need money or popularity visibility, write a book and just say whatever, even if you have to make it up.

3. Lmn says

#3- what do your comments have to do with Brooke Shields?

Mike Tyson lost $300 million and is broke. His kids lived in a dump in Phoenix.

4. Lmn says

She already said this years ago and everyone knows that she lost her virginity to actor Dean Cain! Old news!!!

5. katty says

Oh my god kay your ridiculous. Just because she had a sex image doesnt mean she was having sex. Could you get any more simple?

6. LOLA says

I think its good to wait to have sex till you’re old enough to know what you’re getting into and what not, but really 22 is not that old for her to have any regrets…you have your whole life to have sex…who cares anyway

7. kay says

So weird to mention that,I bet it’s visa versa.
    she had sex at earlier age,this is a pscycological reaction called Denial.
    Her mom used her as a sex object,how she kept her virginity is a question to me….

Considering the fact that she played a prostitute at the tender age
    of 7.. And that she said that line in Calvin Klein ad..NOTHING COMES BETWEEN ME AND MY CALVINS.. WHY DO WE NEED

9. Too Real says

She put that info out there for her O boy. Big supporter that she is.

What a pretty girl. Pity that’s her mom.

10. Cocoa says

I love Brooke and Rowan is a pretty little girl. I am a little confused however because I thought Brooke didn’t have sex so early because she was an advocate on abstinence and now she is saying it was body image?

11. rebecca says

Reports: Mike Tyson’s Daughter Dies After Accident
    4-Year-Old Exodus Tyson Was Injured On Exercise Machine In Ariz. Home

Boxing champ Mike Tyson’s 4-year-old daughter has died, reports CNN. The little girl, Exodus Tyson, was hospitalized Monday after a “tragic accident” involving an exercise machine at her Arizona home.

Exodus Tyson had been on life support earlier Tuesday after apparently accidentally hanging herself on a cord dangling from a treadmill in her modest central Phoenix home.

“Somehow she was playing on this treadmill, and there’s a cord that hangs under the console – it’s kind of a loop,” police Sgt. Andy Hill said. “Either she slipped or put her head in the loop, but it acted like a noose, and she was obviously unable to get herself off of it.”

Exodus’ 7-year-old brother found her Monday and told their mother, who was in another room. She took Exodus off the cord, called 911 and tried to revive her.

Responding officers and firefighters performed CPR on Exodus as they rushed her to a nearby hospital, where she had been in “extremely critical condition” and on life support, Hill said.