An Expectant Mary Stuart Masterson At The Rainforest Alliance Gala

maryopt

An expectant Mary Stuart Masterson, 42, was snapped at the Rainforest Alliance Gala at The Museum of Natural History in New York. Gisele Bündchen hosted the event.

Mary is expecting her first child with her husband, Jeremy Davidson. Her due date is in October.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Too Real says

She looks beautiful and I love her dress. At 37 my husband wants another, but I’m leary of it. there’s already a 35 year gap between our daughter and me. I cant’ imagine being in my 40’s. Still, 41 isn’t ancient.

I don’t believe Deb above, and a young kid with grandkids? OMG.

And LOL at the “Rainforest Gala”.

2. Kelli says

Oh time will shut these clueless brats up. Any child welcomed into a loving home is lucky. Age is not a factor. Teenagers don’t raise their babies, they neglect and hoist them onto other people. Older mothers are better. They are more mature, have sowed their oats and have more patience and money.

3. Deb says

You guys have NO idea what you are talking about! My last child was born when I was 42 and my husband 32! I have more time and energy now than when I had my first at 21. I don’t need to sleep as much, don’t have the need to “party”, don’t have to work, so can spend my time with my daughter and husband. My daughter is now 11 and I have 2 grandsons. We do everything that I did at 21 and more!

4. warm says

I think that it’s much better to see someone in their early 40’s having children than a 19 year old.

5. jello says

I am 43 and expecting my first baby and my husband and I are so happy and feel so blessed. It took me a long time to meet the right man and have the opportunity to have a baby. Sure I wish we had met 10 years ago but you don’t always get what you want.

6. kelly says

I think it is very selfish to have kids in your 40s…think about it, having teenagers when you are 60, that s insane! I have two young children under 3 years of age and I am in my early 30s and I sometimes find it hard…I am sure these people will make great parents but there will be an enormous generation gap.