Ray Allen & Expectant Wife At Party

Boston Celtics player Ray Allen, 33, was snapped with his glowing expectant wife, Shannon Walker Williams, at a party last week at their home in Wellesley, Massachusetts to celebrate Ray’s joining the board of Joslin Diabetes Center. (Their toddler son Walker was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes)

Their new addition will join big sister Tierra (Ray’s teenage daughter from a previous relationship) and big brothers Ray III and Walker.

Ray and Shannon were married on Martha’s Vineyard in August 2008.

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. This is an extremely smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

2. Faith, Hope, and Love says

Love Them! Congrats to them on their growing family! Can’t wait to see the newest little one!

3. Trisha says

Do not care for her outfit at all….made me laugh cause it looks like he’s definitely holding a basketball in front of her! Here’s hoping they have a healthy baby this time around.

4. Cocoa says

Wow, #1! I can’t believe someone would think she shouldn’t have more children by the off chance he/she may develope diabetes!!! That’s ridiculous! Plus, people with diabetes lead perfectly happy lives. I am not saying it’s an easy disease to deal with but there is no question that it’s worth living with.

5. ? says

Just because one of their children has diabetes doesn’t mean a kid born after that child will be afflicted with it. He has 3 children and only was has it. I wouldn’t call that being irresponsible. Geez.

6. this may be says

Why do people keep having children if they knowingly already have one with a disease?