Oksana Grigorieva Pregnant With Mel Gibson's Eighth Child

melbabyopt

Mel Gibson and his girlfriend, Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva, are expecting their first child together.

TMZ reports that Oksana is in her second trimester and that Mel “has already told his estranged wife, Robyn, and their children about the news.”

Robyn filed for divorce on April 13th. Mel and Robin have one daughter, six sons, and two grandchildren.

Mel, 53, and Oksana, 39, stepped out in public as a couple on April 29th at the LA premiere of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Oksana and Timothy Dalton have a 12-year-old son named Alexander.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. JimD88 says

Marriages take constant work. He used his wife up. She gave him 7 kids and took care of him and their family for 28 years. Because he’s getting old and hits a mid life crisis, he bails on his devoted wife so he can feel young again.

Get over yourself Mel. It’s called life. We all go through the same stages. I thought you were man enough to do the right thing and stay in your marriage and be a good man with morals. Instead, you decided that your ego was more important – your desire to feel young and alive again.

Accept life as it happens you stupid old fool. You threw away the best part and most major part of your life. You ABANDONED your wife for your own self-centered, megalomaniac ego.

So many dousche bag men abandon the women who have stood by and gotten them through the very worst and best of their lives together to be discarded so that these men can feel young and good about themselves.

A REAL MAN is one who stays with his family and grows old gracefully and happily as nature intended.

Stupid old freak.

2. sherena says

Not surprising. Have you read the history of her ruthless claw to the top, outlined recently in the London press? She’s a nasty skank and he’s a foolish old goat.

I agree with Carleigh all the way. I also liked very much what Mia wrote in #50!

No Fool like an old Fool fits the bill here! I like Mel and I think he is a fantastic actor, however, I think this woman is a User and a Golddigger. I was surprised that David Foster hooked up with her, he seems like he would have more class about him than that.

Mel professes to be a pious Catholic, let him practice what he preaches.

I hope Mel’s wife gets half of everything, she deserves it all the way and then some!

4. no name says

The best comment so far about all of this #60, how many Russian singers make it in the Western world? doh!!

5. eyesofpearls says

Hey, ladies….A lot of free, pretty Russian girls have only one thing on their mind – to get hooked up to a rich western man! They don’t care if he is old, fat, bald or stupid, as long as he is from the western hemisphere and has a fat wallet. Their main goal in life is to post their photo on some of the “find your match” web-sites and that some stupid boobs-loving monkey gets fished.
    And before you all jump at me for being a nationalist – I am a Russian and I now how the mind of most of my countrywomen works. God has given them beauty but no money. So how else would you play it?

6. Christy says

Well he gets around obviously and so does she. I cannot imagine as a woman with self respect walking in with a cheating star to a premiere as if you were any more than his wh***. Let alone what a jerk he is. All those good Catholic values he shares…It looks as if she seeks out famous men and makes babies with them so she can call a part of these guys forever her own. Devout Catholics may not pracitce birth control, but they do believe in a pure marriage without affairs. He uses his religion it seems to pick and choose which moral standard he wants to follow depending on the case. And then flaunts it at a premiere as if to flip the bird to his wife and kids. Pathetic. And she via her child gets cash from this. SCARY.

7. morvicaud says

Wow, there are a lot of people around here who should tie up their shoes and go sweat their poison out instead of picking at each others …

8. Miapucca says

The point is that his devout religion does not allow divorce…so why was he getting divorced for more than 3 years and why was he fornicating another no no for his devout self….frankly we dont sit in judgement, he made teh rules we are just undelining it for him in a public opnion forum…ahahhah

9. Miapucca says

mel handsome ahahhaha

funny

not a hussy, that girl, read teh british mags and elighten yourself..best yet conduct a survey of russian behavior in the us and you will be more than elightened….

Presumably they are users, …I am sure there are nice onews out there but those who dig toow ell make a bad name for those nice ones who dont get mentioned!

Old man dug by a ho is more like it…and they come inall colors these golddiggers…she just so happens to be russian

10. LARISSA MILLER says

This woman is not a GOLD DIGGER BY ANY MEANS..ONLY ONE
    PHOTO OF HER .. EH ???? NOT AS IF THE PAPARAZZI HAVE
    RAN AFTER HER IN THE STORES ON THE STREET OR ANY
    WHERE ELSE..AND YES IT IS IN THE EYES OF THE CHURCH
    BUT HOW DO YOU MEL DID NOT GET AN ANNULMENT..FROM
    HIS MARRIAGE .. THIS IS NOT A FRESH DIVORCE IT HAS BEEN
    GOING ON FOR 3 YEARS GET IT 3 LONG YEARS.. SO GET
    OVER YOUR SELF RIGHTOUS SELVES..

11. miapocca says

Mel gibson is an old fool

So he was separated from his his wife as a devout catholic shouldnt , he should not be getting divorces neither fornication with another person. He and his church made the rules not me

Okasana here is a character..she sleeps around with rich men in order to keep a lifestyle she cannot afford on her own. Mel Gibson is in for a shocker, she is a user…no worse than the baby mama birthing with rappers for change

Sorry mel, you old goat but you got seriously DUG! join ruppert murdoch and donal trump in thier beds of “i am stuck with my golddigger because I cant unload her for quick change”

hahahah

12. carleigh says

This woman is a gold digger…she already has one child with actor TImothy Dalton, NO MARRIAGE!!! Now, she has her skirt hitched to Mel Gibson who is way more affluent and wealthy than Timothy Dalton…and WOW…she is pregnant (or so the rumors go)….seems to me her behavior is pretty apparent and predictable. When the next rich man comes along she will haul off, leave Mel in the dust and fall pregnant again. She’s a gold digging hussy!

13. Sharrie says

“hello”…Its a little late for a mid life crisis Mel…and that skankbag has the whole ‘using her stuff for profit’ thing down to a science. Shes young so she can still use it on the next few guys (having another kid) and will not have to work a day in her life. I feel sorry for Robyn and her kids staying by him all these years and then this happens. I hope she makes out REAL WELL in the divorce.

14. carleigh says

Michaela…nothing against you personally dear, please do not take it that way.

It just does not make sense for people to sit and argue over “what” and “who” he is, like it matters at all in the bigger scheme of things. He’s going to be taken for a financial ride by this woman, the writing is plainly on the wall.

He shouldn’t be on a baby site just because he’s a celebrity. I am not really interested in men Mel Gibson or say Hugh Hefner’s age having kids with women young enough to be their daughters/grandaughters.

Mel Gibson is going to be taken for a ride by this gold digging Russian woman. He’s stupid and she’s not, game over.

15. Michaela says

The point is that the celebrity in question positions himself as highly religious but is doing things that go directly in the face of his religion. It’s the hypocrisy that is galling. I’m not arguing religion — I’m arguing the hypocrisy of what he practices versus what he preaches. I find that offensive, whether celebrity or not.

16. carleigh says

Why are you people arguing religion??? Who really cares?? Does it make any difference as to how you are going to conduct your life personally?? No, it does not. So that being said, lets move along to something else.

I don’t care for how he has conducted himself, but point being they are now “supposedly” having a baby, which has not even been confirmed 100% by either party. Tabloids will print whatever they have to, to sell a story. There is no concrete proof, no confirmation, no denial.

He is allowed to move on with his life. He has been seperated from his ex-wife for more than 2 years, they finally finalized the terms of their divorce last month. For all intents and purposes they haven’t been co-habitating for quite some time. He moves on with his life, the gold digger “younger” woman moves into the picture, gets knocked up and BANG, she’s set for life, that’s the way it goes in Hollywood….la di da.

17. Michaela says

“she

Incorrect. The Church still considers your sister (and Mel Gibson) still married in the eyes of God and the Catholic church, which is why she cannot get married again in a Catholic church. The Church does not view her, or him, as divorced. Far from it. They consider her STILL MARRIED. All consumated, sacramental marriages performed in/by the Catholic Church are permanent as long as both spouses live unless or until the marriage is ALSO annulled by the Catholic Church.

This has been true of Catholicism for hundreds and hundreds of years. This is not new.

18. denverpeet says

I really don’t give a hoot what he does – the point that I am making is that he portrays himself as this staunch Catholic even going so far as having the mass in his church done in Latin – the church condems adultery which is what this would be considered not to mention a child with her. So no Larissa I do not live under a rock just trying to make a point! Sorry for ruffling your feathers…..

19. LARISSA MILLER says

Well my sister got married in a catholic wedding and divorced her
    husband.. it took three years to do it and she is now divorced she
    said your are considered divorced unless you want to get married again in a catholic church… He does not want to get married again
    so he fine… if that is o.k with you..

20. Michaela says

LARISSA — I am not living in the dark ages (and can you lay off the caps, please? It’s considered “shouting” and it’s just lazy). While the law may allow a Catholic to get legally divorced in the eyes of the law, he would not be considered divorced in the eyes of the Catholic Church. In the eyes of HIS church, he would continue to be married — no matter what the law says (because that is a law of man, not of God) unless he gets a dispensation/divorce through the Catholic Church. So what we’re saying is true, in terms of the faith he professes to follow — he is still married and has been married (again, in the eyes of the Church and HIS faith) the whole time he has been with this new woman. I am not saying *I* believe it. I’m saying his faith does. Which puts his FAITH in the dark ages, if you want to insult folks.

21. Daniella says

Umm, hello, separated does not constitute being divorced. Didn’t they just final for divorce one month ago? Well, then he is still a married man in both the eyes of the church & the law. And he may very well not be officially divorced for quite some time if his wife goes after half-money & his kids go to the courts about their inheritances being secured. Some contested divorces, like my parents’, can take years to be finalized.

And after nearly 30 years of marriage & seven kids, I don’t blame his wife for going after half his estate. All the power to her.

22. morvicaud says

Catholics can get a divorce towards the church if they fill at least one the the three conditions required which is adultery, not raising the children in the faith of God or because you never had sex. I guess there is only adultery left here if it appended at all! Anyway! With all the crap that Mel has done for the last many years, I would have left him too if I were married to him!
    Good for him if that chick wants him ’cause I wouldn’t. Alcoholics are not my type!

23. LARISSA MILLER says

WHAT ARE YOU LIVING IN THE DARK AGES YOU CAN GET A
    DIVORCE IF IT IS A CATHOLIC WEDDING.. IT TAKES 3 YEARS
    BUT YOU CAN GET A DIVORCE AND NO YOU DON’T HAVE TO
    PAY THE CHURCH $$$$ FOR IT.. YOU CAN GO TO A LAWYER
    AND GET IT DONE..

DENVERPEET WHERE DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK OR WHAT
    SO ARE HALLE BERRY’S KID AND ALL THE SINGLE MOM
    CELEBRITIES ARE ALL BASTARD ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN..

24. denverpeet says

Yes they separated but no matter how you choose to “spin” it, the Catholic religion still says they are married (in fact, divorce is a NO-NO) AND the child is still illegitimate! Point being that Mr. Gibson claims he is a devout Catholic but fact is, he is a HUGE HYPOCRITE!

25. Michaela says

According to the Catholic faith that Mel professes to follow, he is NOT single, he is NOT separated. He is married to his wife, he will REMAIN married to her in the eyes of the church unless he manages to convince them (pay them off) to annul it, and therefore he is, has been, and will continue to be committing adultery. Whether or not I believe that is true or YOU believe it is true, Mel and the doctrine of his faith do. You can’t have it both ways, Mellyboy.

26. i love em says

Oh, I just love this couple. They are so cute together. I can’t wait to see what the baby looks like!

27. LARISSA MILLER says

WELL LETS SEE WHAT DID HIS PUBLICIST SAY.. HE HAS BEEN
    SEPARATED FROM HIS WIFE …AND LIVING SEPARATELY
    AND OH YES HE IS SINGLE…GET THAT PEOPLE SINGLE..

HIS WIFE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIM ANYMORE.. AND WHEN
    YOU ARE SEPARATED YOU CAN DATE OTHER PEOPLE…
    AND MOVE ON WITH HER LIFE… O.K HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT
    SHE IS NOT PREGNANT WITH HER OWN BOYFRIENDS BABY..
    TOO.. IF HIS DIVORCE IS FINALIZED THAT MEANS THAT HE
    IS NOW A FREE MAN..!!

28. PL says

Mel Gibson and his wife have been separated for 3 years. And who is to say that she does not have a boyfriend on the side. Of course no one talks about that because Robyn is not famous. Everyone who is leaving all these hateful messages probably have their own little secrets and skeletons in their closets. Mind ur own business!

29. Trisha says

He makes me so sick…so disgusting and really makes me wonder about all these older men we hear about starting over with younger wives. Whatever….so many kids are going to grow up without their fathers because they have fathered children so late in life that they die before these kids grow up….sick..sick…sick and I agree with those of you that said men like these “need to keep it in their pants” and stop fathering children so late in life. I could care less if I EVER see another movie with him in it. Good riddance!

30. Nicki says

Mel and Robyn seperated over 2 years ago. The divorce isn’t finalized, it was just started on April 13th. I’m sure this comes as no surprise to Robyn, he has been with Oksana since him and his wife separated, over 2 years ago.
    Mel would have been divorced already if he could figure out how to do it and still stay true to his precious church. His church is very strict with what they believe in. Divorce is a big No-No. But maybe with all the millions he has poured into his church, they will find a way to allow him to divorce and remarry and still be involved in the church.

31. Morons says

Do any of you people know how to read? Mel Gibson and his wife separated THREE YEARS AGO! His divorce was just recently finalized. People split up, it’s unfortunate but no where does it say he was sleeping around on his wife. I separated from my husband in November 2006 and I JUST received my official divorce from him.

None of you have any right to judge him or his new girlfriend when you have no idea what their REAL lives are like.

32. Umm&Ahh says

There no fool like and OLD FOOL! Now let me sit back and watch him try to legitimise this “new” relationship because this guy has a really big ego and will miss the hero worship obtained during his butter wouldnt melt years!

33. Michelle says

Im in agreeance to all the comments above. Its one thing to go through a divorce and to meet someone new but for gawds sake its only been a month since April 13th and hes going public with the Girlfriend and shes in her second trimester so something must have had happen while he was still with Robyn.

34. denverpeet says

Keep it in your pants you old coot! He needs to stop breeding already! I wonder if he will have his illegitimate child baptized in his billion dollar catholic church! Pitiful!

35. Lurker says

Well I guess that explains the divorce!

Like a lot of other people have said, I always liked Mel Gibson..and I admired the fact that he had a ‘Hollywood marraige’ that seemed to have lasted so much longer than many even NON Hollywood marriages. It’s disappointing.

No, it’s none of mine or anyone else’s business what he has going on in his life..it doesn’t matter, and I don’t REALLY care. But this “trade her in for a new model” thing just really irks me.
    And a woman that will get involved with a married man like that? Well, I think you can guess my stance on that. And now she’s PREGNANT??

Just disgusting, IMO. Boo-Hiss Mel ! >:o(

36. Karina the Great says

THAT IS SOOOOOOO GROSSSSSSSSS I HOPE ROBIN TAKES ALL THE MONEY…. PLUS OKSANA TAKES FIRST PLACE IN THE GOLD DIGGER HALL OF FAME….

Well, my comment was not posted but I think this is a mess! She is 39, old enough to know exactly what she was doing and she knew he was a married man. I thought he was this big pious Catholic! Guess sleeping around on your wife doesn’t count!

38. Beth says

I know we shouldn’t judge anyone but this just seems so blatant that it’s hard not to. To an outsider it looks like a man at midlife just wanting to start over with a younger woman -new excitement-a new chapter,etc.
    To each his own but ..wow is all I can say!
    I hope his ex wife and kids stay strong and come to terms with it all.

39. hellokitty says

Who give a darn what he and his wife do. It is none of anyones business but Mel’s and Robyn’s. If they were truely happy they would have worked it out. obviously there differences were to great to work on. They are moving on. My heart goes out to Robyn i know what its like to seperate with differences to great to work on.

40. Chelle says

I once considered myself a huge supporter of Mel Gibson because the man naturally has talent; however, money speaks volumes and where I spend that money has some effect–maybe little, but some. I think we as a people have grown tired of the lack of morality that is shoved into our faces. Granted, this situation regards Mel’s personal life; however as a public role model, Mel should take some responsibility for his actions. I no longer have a desire to see Mel in action–this is disgusting. I do believe that we need to be careful and place responsibility on Mel–not on Oksana (who is an obviously troubled person and is responsible for her acts of immorality)–we blame women too quickly and need to stand together!

41. uk sue says

Totally agree with all the above, these men, including my ex husband, dont give a dam about a 20+ marrage + kids-kick to the sideline so they can start all over again with a younger version. Will never go see another Mel Gibson film again!! l hope Robyn finds happiness again.

42. RubyJackson says

Interesting way to make a living, I guess, getting pregnant by wealthy and famous men. Yuck.

43. AMber says

HA ha u got to be kidding…this is the same good Catholic that made Passion of the Christ…. LMAO
    and u have grandkids…..yuck

44. TabbieCat says

Absolutely revolting. His wife gave him two decades of support, stood behind him through all of his [self inflicted] crap, and he thanks her by leaving her for some bulimic looking ugly broad that looks like an alien.

Trackbacks