Kate Hudson & Ryder At Lakers Game

katehudsonopt

Kate Hudson, 30, and Ryder, 5, were snapped at the Lakers game in LA on Sunday.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. BELLA says

LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN WE HEARD THE GOOD NEWS THAT A-ROD DUMPER HER !! WONDERWHO
    SHE`LL BE WITH NEXT… TIGER?LOL

2. Jenny says

It’s gonna suck for this kid when he gets old enough to realize what a bed hopping untalented s!ut his mom is.

3. Anne says

My son and myself were thin at that age but now he is 6’2″ and weighs 195 and no pot belly (broad shoulders also) I looked bow-legged and hated wearing a bathing suit then but now my legs are straight, gorgeous, flawless and I wear shorts a lot. Never judge a book by its cover. Time will tell how Ryder will look.

4. LARISSA MILLER says

WHY ISN’T RYDER OUT WITH A ROD SINCE HIS MOMMY IS DATING HIM.. WHY GO TO A BASKETBALL GAME …THE ANSWER
    IS BECAUSE SHE IS IN L.A. NOT NEW YORK CITY THIS WEEKEND.

FAKE PUBLICITY DOES NOT DO ANY GOOD UNLESS THEY ARE IN THE SAME CITY..EH>> HOW CAN SHE BE MAKIN OUT WITH
    A ROD AND BE IN L A AT THE SAME TIME>

5. Inessa says

It hurts when people critisize a child’s weight – my daughter is 4 and right now she’s just as skinny as Ryder, no matter how hard my husband and I try to feed her (and I’m a very decent cook, too!). She was a very healthy 8 lbs 1 oz. when she was born, but the feeding/eating problems started almost right away. Some kids are predisposed to have eating problems – it’s in their genes, too (hubby and MIL were the same as kids, unlike myself), plus skinny kids are usually the one who get sick more often and so they lose even more weight((( it’s a constant struggle! On the plus side, it’s doesn’t affect their brain/emotional development (as long as what they DO eat is nutritious and healthy).

6. Melody says

#9..u used the term “he” to refer to Ryder which makes me think you know he is a boy. So why would she put him in pigtails. Cute enouugh kid, but does he really need to look any girlier than he already does?

7. aww says

I think Kate needs to either braid or put pigtails in this little cutey’s hair. He would look much better that way!

8. Jessica says

^^ I don’t want to be mean, but I do think he got a haircut. It looks shorter, cleaner, and relatively neat as far as I can tell. It’s fine, let him be.

He may be a sweet child and I am sure he is, but he looks so plain and homely, just like his father.

10. Cocoa says

I think Ryder is finally getting cute! Still don’t like Kate. Lala – some kids are just naturally that skinny. My son was and believe me he ate! It’s the pale crusty look that he always has that concerns me, but then again, maybe some kids are just naturally pale…

Trackbacks