Jennifer Garner & Daughter Out For A Stroll

Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck take a stroll around Cambridg

Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet Affleck were snapped having a playful stroll around Cambridge, Massachusetts. Violet looks like such a happy girl! Very cute.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Cocoa says

OMG ELIE TAYLOR – I give up trying to get you to understand the point I was making. Not only are you nasty, you are are slow.

2. ELIE TAYLOR says

Well Cocoa are you living in the yer 2001 or what,..
    What gives you the right to say this crap about Ben
    Why would he get caught..doing what.. I am not nasty
    Yes he has matured and turned into an award winning
    actor … nominated for Golden Globe won the Venice
    Voloupe Award and several other ones.. And he directed
    a great movie and got his brother nominated for all three
    award shows.. so YES HE HAS CHANGED HIS WAY SINCE
    HE MET JENNIFER GARNER STOP BEING SO NARROW
    MINDED … JUST LIKE SAYING THAT ROBERT DOWNEY JR
    STILL DOES DRUGS AND GET DRUNK WITH THE HELP OF
    HIS WIFE GET GETS JOBS BECAUSE THE HER PARTNER
    IS JOEL SILVER..

3. Cocoa says

ELIE TAYLOR – umm, I guess you didn’t really read my comment because I did acknowledge that he could have changed. I was using it as an example of how kay, at least, had something to base her negative comment on, whereas you had nothing. You are just nasty for no reason.

BTW – gambling, prostitutes, strip clubs…he would have done all that whether he loved Jlo or not. If anything, growing up is what changed him…that is if in fact he is changed. How would you know anyway, are you personal friends? Some people just get smarter about it and don’t get caught anymore.

4. Melody says

Violet gets cuter every time I see her, and she must be the happiest little toddler out there, always so seemingly delighted 🙂 🙂 🙂

5. Fadila says

Come on now, calm down people. Bunch of loving pictures we’re staring at, just doesn’t match with all these angry comments. Anyway, I just love and love and love Jen! In my book she’s the coolest celebrity there is.

6. ELIE TAYLOR says

COCOA : DO YOU HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND… PEOPLE CHANGE
    BEN DID WHEN HE MET JEN GARNER…RIGHT AWAY HE CHANGED HE HAS NOT BEEN TO A STRIP CLUB OR ANY GAMBLING OR ANYTHING ELSE…hE BECAME A CLEAN CUT
    GUY…SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT MATT DAMON TOO. THEY
    BOTH WENT TO THE CLUBS AND AND NOW THEY ARE FATHERS
    WHO LOVE THERE KIDS. SO STOP THIS JUST BECAUSE HE
    NEVER LOVED JLO DOES NOT MEAN THAT GIVES PEOPLE
    THE RIGHT TO SAY THIS CRAP ABOUT HIM….

THAT WAS 2001 WHEN HE DID THOSE THINGS..

7. Mpule says

Wow, I love daughters who look so much like their mothers, Violet is a living beautiful example. I do look so much like my mom too so much that people think she’s my big sis!

8. Coca the ska_nk says

Who cares! I feel sorry that this family is CONSTANTLY followed around by celebrity stalking paps. This family gets way more action then the Jolie clan – which could be a good thing. But, nonetheless, I feel bad that this little girl can’t be a little girl without the constant exposure.

I like Ben, he is very handsome and I think a good father. Violet is so sweet and happy go lucky all the time.

10. Chris X says

Don’t feel sorry for Jen – she got exactly who she wanted. When they were doing Daredevil. there were already rumors about how she followed him around and how Lopez was cranky about their friendship. The fact is that Ben acted like a lot of other guys – ran around, had his fun, got with the best looking women he could find and generally acted stupid. Then he turned 30. Since getting with Jen, he has been a good husband and father – not to mention doing the best acting and directing that he is done is a long time.

11. Cocoa says

Plus – I think it’s great that Jen is taking Vi out on her own, it’s a good idea in case there are any jealous feelings with a new baby in the house.

12. Cocoa says

#2 ELIE TAYLOR – You just finished scolding kay for saying something against Ben and then you bash Jennifer based on an assumption! At least there is something to what kay is saying. Everyone know what Ben did when he was with JLo, he spent time with prostitutes in Vancouver. I am not saying he hasn’t changed I don’t know, but wow, don’t be such a hypocrite!

Violet is the happiest kid in Hollywood! She’s adorable, I love Jen and her daughters!

13. Kaylee says

Violet is adorable! Always smiling…

BTW: Seraphina is still little. It’s understandable that Jen prefers to leave her at home rather than have the paps thrust cameras in her face. Doesn’t mean she favors Violet over her.

14. ELIE TAYLOR says

That is why this marriage works they are two of a kind..They both
    like to have the same things.. Why say NO TO BEN!! He is not
    that bad of a husband and father.. I am tired of hearing this..

KAY: WHY DO YOU THINK THAT HE IS A LOUSY HUSBAND
    BECAUSE HE DOES NOT LIKE THE PAPS…AND SHOWS
    IT ON HIS FACE EVEN JEN SAID THAT HERSELF THAT SHE
    DOES NOT LIKE THE PAPS.

Where is Seraphina??? She is a lousy mother if she favors Vi over
    her other daughter what kind wife is she..