Heidi Klum Expecting A Daughter!

heidigirlopt

(In the above pic an expectant Heidi was snapped at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in New York on May 4th)

Heidi Klum is expecting a girl!

Seal announced the sex of Heidi’s fourth baby on a taping of The Oprah Winfrey Show Friday afternoon.

“She can’t keep a secret,” Seal said, adding that his wife said he could start telling people they’re expecting a girl. (Seal also first confirmed she was pregnant again at a NYC concert.)

In Heidi’s first interview about her pregnancy, she revealed that she was hoping for a girl.

“We’d be happy with either,” she told Us magazine. “But it would be a lie if I said we all weren’t hoping for a little girl — especially Leni, because she would love to have a little sister.

The baby girl will join big sister Leni, 5 (dad is Italian businessman Flavio Briatore), and big brothers Henry, 3, and Johan, 2.

The couple is celebrating their fourth anniversary this Sunday.

“We’re going to get married again,” Seal told Oprah. “So this is going to be the fourth time, our fourth anniversary. The fifth time, and I’m not quite sure what the theme is.

“You know what my wife’s like,” he continued, “She’s always got some trick up her sleeve, but it’s going to be a good get-together, you know, lots of friends.”

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Kaylee says

What a blessed surprise! I hope her pregnancy runs smoothly. Heidi and Seal are raising a beautiful family. I’m sure the newest member will be just as gorgeous as Leni, Henry, and Johan are! (:

2. Sharrie says

just so y’all do not think I am crazy…someone had posted a nasty racial comment concerning Heidi and Seal and apparently the webmistress has deleted it…and thankfully so. It was very degrading and nasty.

3. Cocoa says

Aw, that’s so nice. A girl for Leni – I wish them all the happiness in the world.

#2 Sharrie – what nasty comment?

4. Adele (UK) says

That’s great news!! 2 of each sex. I bet Leni will love having a little sister to play with.

5. Faith, Hope, and Love says

Congrats to the Klum-Samuel family! This is great news! Leni will finally get her baby sister 🙂 I’m sure they will be very happy having 2 of each. Wonderful news

6. Sharrie says

I like Heidi…she has a great personality and I think she and Seal have a lovely family and seem to be wonderful parents.
    #2 – I normally do not comment on other peoples opinions because opinions are like a-holes…everyone has one, but that was a nasty uncalled for comment, and hopefully it comes back to bite you in your ignorant ass.

7. Melody says

LOL…she looks like she has a mans head growing off the side of her body! Seriously, he looks attatched to her, LMAO!

Congrats to them on the pregnancy….she produces beautiful children!

Trackbacks

1. […] “I’m starting to be home with the children. Usually they have something for me, as well as you have to cry since they’re the cutest. I’m the difficult woman, though when it comes to my kids, dont think about about it; I’m regularly in tears. Last year they done small pots, as well as they embellished them as well as glued things upon them. But that’s how you are; we’re the really arts-and-craftsy family. We embody the kids in all the holidays as well as when Papa comes behind from the unison you have signs which contend acquire home. He’s regularly entrance as well as going, as well as the kids assimilate it as well as know which when he comes behind it will be something special.” Papa Seal not long ago voiced which Klum is awaiting the second daughter. […]