Halle Berry & Nahla

nahlaopt

Halle Berry, 42, was snapped coming out of the restaurant “Barefoot” in Beverly Hills with daughter Nahla, 1.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Mpule says

I think Nhala is just beautifull, oh come on guys! you can color her black, white, orange or even green if you like but she’ll always look as beutifull as her parents and the fact that some people wanted her to be all white just because of her father’s skin is completely rubbish!

2. Minn says

This is so dissapointing. Every child is beautiful no matter what race they are, no matter what they are mixed with, no matter who their parents are. Who are you people to play mother nature and decide which children you think are beautiful because of what racial percentage they have. Get a life, none of you (who have said hateful things on this site) are as important as you think you are.
    You are only hateful little dots on this planet making it difficult for the rest of us to live in peace. The world would be better without you, you are parasites, saying hateful things of children and their parents. Get a life.
    To all who have said genuinely nice things on this site I applaud you. You have the strength to make this world a better place.
    To the rest…take comfort in the fact that I hope you die before my bi racial baby is born and my movie comes out. I hope I don’t come back on this site and see my child’s pic up here…

3. Wow says

I was referring to Get a Clue Whitey who is now #31, not you carleigh. There is nothing wrong with what you said carleigh, in fact there was a lot right in what you said. 🙂

4. ronnie says

i am TIRED of the racism on this site; its time the webmistress acctually did something about it!

5. Analise says

Halle looks good and her daughter is cute, but I dont’ see her as a beauty. Just cute. And not Suri so that’s a good thing in and of itself.

6. carleigh says

Why is it so hard to realize that a child is a beautiful gift of god and no matter what color she/he is….doesn’t matter. Children are created and born into this world with beautiful spirits and a pure heart…it’s only when we grow up and realize differences that people act ugly, say hateful things and turn nasty to one another.

I think Nahla is a striking child and she got the best genetics of both of her parents…she is one of the most adorable babies I’ve ever seen (next to my own of course, lol). She has her mothers beautiful flawless skin and high cheekbones and her fathers beautiful blue-green eyes…when she gets older she is going to be a total knockout!

I’d love to see Halle and Gabriel have a little boy…now there would be a stunning lil man!!

7. Tina Faye says

The only reason the baby is cute is because she has african american in her and if she was all the way white the baby would have a big water head and the baby would not be cute at all. Thank goodness the baby looks like her mother and not like her father.

8. Victoria says

I’m sure #19 was referring to Harlow’s coloring which is very pale. I have pale white skin and my daughter is mixed race but darker coloring than Harlow.

9. LaLa says

#19 Biracial woman – You said Harlow has African ancestry and you’re right but if you look at her, she doesn’t look “very white”. She has a wide nose and curly hair. In fact, the older she gets, the curlier her hair is. She looks biracial.

And #23…the beautiful thing about freedom of speech is I’m entitled to my opinion as you are yours…lol nice to see this place is still the same.

As long as “adults” continue to make race an issue of discussion the world will always have hate….since when has the color of one’s skin mattered sooo much?? It’s ridiculous to even discuss and more so I hope it is not being passed on to anyone’s child….children get sooo tainted by the messed up views of the “adults” in their lives.

12. willa says

Have you seen Baby Spice’s son Beau? Or Ben Harper’s son and daughter by Laura Dern? Like Harlow, Nahla and Honor they are all of European & African American ancestry, (Honor is triracial actually with white/black/brown) and they are all so beautiful.

13. Biracial woman says

Harlow also has African ancestry and she’s very white. Sometimes babies skip a generation in their coloring. Nahla is a beautiful, creamy caramel. I think she looks just like Halle’s mother though, not too much like Halle.

14. getoverit says

No worries, all the children who are too “dark” or too “Puerto Rican” or not too cute are all loved by their RICH parents. The other races that they belong to will always except and love them as they are. Get over yourselves by thinking “white is right”. You don’t really want to know what other races think of your “wrinkle, age too fast, pale, I need a tan complexion!

15. Diane says

Apparently, some of the visitors to this site have no clue about the “gamble” of genetics, given the incredibly uninformed comments about Nahla being “dark”. There is no guarantee of anything, regardless of “percentages”, when it comes to procreation, except that a baby will result. You can but hope that the child will be healthy and eventually a happy, productive adult. And frankly, that’s all that is truly important, isn’t it.

Halle is beautiful, I like her hair this way or any way, the baby is adorable, does look exactly like her father, nothing like Halle at all.

17. Aliciasweets85 says

i think she looks good with short hair. not that blonde mess, but the dark, short look looks good on her. makes her seem younger….

18. Marley says

I think she’s one of the most beautiful babies i’ve ever seen before. does she actually have blue eyes? simply stunning little girl…

19. ? says

This little girl is actually one of the cutest kids I’ve seen on this site. These pictures don’t do anything for her but she really is cute.

20. Amanda says

I hate her hair that way, but she is still very beautiful!! I love the name Nahla! She is a cutie!