Heidi Klum: No More Children After Fourth

fourthopt

(In the above pic an expectant and gorgeous Heidi was snapped at last night’s Los Angeles Premiere of ‘Star Trek’)

Ellen DeGeneres guessed that Heidi is expecting a girl – a few weeks after Heidi told Us Weekly that’s what she was hoping for!

“We’d be happy with either,” Heidi told Us magazine in her first interview about her pregnancy. “But it would be a lie if I said we all weren’t hoping for a little girl — especially Leni, because she would love to have a little sister.

Heidi and husband Seal will officially find out the baby’s sex “probably at the end of the month,” she shared in an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show that airs Monday.

Heidi — also mom to Henry, 3, and Johan, 2 — said she and Seal “weren’t planning” on having a fourth child, “but we also weren’t not planning either.

“We were kind of leaving it open,” she continued. “We were always looking around the table and always thought one more would be nice. And we kind of took one baby at a time and every time we thought yeah, one more that’s it…. But I think now it’s the first time I feel like this is it.”

I hope Heidi gets her wish!

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Mimi says

Me….QUIT hating! They are a beautiful family…not too many of those you can find around anymore! Heidi I hope you get your little girl for a little sister for Leni. Good luck! Blessings!

2. Lauren says

Heidi always looks gorgeous and radiant. I read that Seal has confirmed on Oprah that they’re expecting a girl. How exciting! Best wishes

3. kara says

i wish i could look that good not pregnant let alone pregnant!
    i hope if she has a girl that she is as beautiful as Leni, otherwise that would be a tad unfair! Though given that Henry and Johan are cute too, don’t think there will be too many problems there!

4. Ben Affleck says

Not nearly as homely as Emme & Maxx, Jlo’s spawn. Boy am I glad I married Jennifer Garner!

5. Amanda says

I have never thought she was all that pretty but I do think her and Seal are wonderful parents. I was thinking they would adopt eventually but I am happy for them. 4 is plenty for anyone, no matter how much money you have.

6. traveler says

I don’t even have kids yet, but my husband and I have already decided that 2 is our limit. So, I understand the “done” feeling.

I hope they have a girl also, so that Leni can have a little sister.

7. a g says

i’ll bet the farm she’s going to have a girl. She looks so thin and great…not all-over weight gain that you’d get with a boy.

8. allrighthere says

She is STUNNING! Wow! Good for them 🙂

Oh… and I totally get the feeling ‘done’… I’m exactly the same. When people used to ask how many kids I wanted I’d say that I’d start with one and see how it goes. Two turned out to be my magic # 😉

9. Faith, Hope, and Love says

“Me” that was extremely rude. Leni, Henry, and Johan are 3 of the most beautiful “Hollywood Children” and I’m sure Baby #4 will be gorgeous as well. I can’t wait!! I also really love Heidi’s dress

10. Cocoa says

LOVE her dress! This is a great family, I hope they have a little girl. I bet she would be beautiful!

I never exactly understood the “feeling done” feeling that people get. Maybe that’s why I have five children! But anyways, love this family, and can’t wait to “meet” their new addition.