Heidi Hoping For A Girl!

girlhope1

An expectant Heidi Klum opens up about her private life as a mom — explaining all those things fans never see behind the usual pictures of her at the playground — in the newest issue of Us Weekly.

Heidi – who is raising Leni, 5, Henry, 3, and Johan, 2, with husband Seal – also reveals that her family is hoping for a girl!

“We’d be happy with either,” she told Us Weekly in her only interview about her fourth pregnancy. “But it would be a lie if I said we all weren’t hoping for a little girl — especially Leni, because she would love to have a little sister.

“She’ll say, ‘I hope it’s a girl so she can be in my room, and I’m going to help you and I’m going to change the diapers and I’m going to be a really good sister!” Heidi continued.

For more details on how Heidi talks to her kids about their biracial family, why she’s stopping at baby No. 4 and if she could be expecting twins, pick up the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands now!

Comments

1. Lila says

Hey Zuuu- Maybe Heidi has just become more Americanized…and we have a different sense of humor.

I love this couple…and call me crazy, but I’ve always thought that their features and bone structure look similar.

As for the kids’ hair ( and people here seem to be obsessed with hairstyles) it’s just a matter of taste. maybe she likes it that way…or maybe,because she’s a model, she considers fussing with hair job related. Most models like the freedom of dressing down and going natural when they’re not working.

The kids also look comfortable and natural.

2. Zuuu says

A Girl would be nice. It’s amusing that the Americans claims Heidi as a funny and nice person. Here in Germany it’s the totally opposite,the germans thinks she’s overrated and annoying and there are huge doubts that Flavio Briatore is Lenis father (he said that too). 😉
    But whatever,kids are cute and healthy and thats a good thing.

3. Cocoa says

I agree with MOO, I’m the boss and my kid is not walking around with hair like that. The relatively short fuss it causes is worth it to me.

I think the reason Heidi can’t do her son’s hair is because she doesn’t want too. I would love to see her have another girl, Seal would love it and I think they are both great parents.

5. MOO says

My comment was more in reference to Heidi as I don’t think Seal knows about little girls hair lol. But he could take the boys to get a hair cut too lol. They are still just as cute as ever though.

Kids do fuss when it comes to their hair but I could never see myself letting my child walk around like that simply because they fuss. You are the boss not them…MOO

6. Wow! says

It’s funny that a lot of people say that Heidi is not able to do her kids hair, they have messy and too dry hair and obviously she doesn’t know anything about taking care of that type of hair and blah blah blah. Well, I don’t know if you noticed that her husband is BLACK! He would know something about it, right!!!! And they have money enough to pay for somebody to take care of it as well if they wanted to… I think they just don’t care at the moment because we know how loud small kids can yell when they don’t want you or anybody to touch their hair!!! Probably that is the problem, that is also the reason why some small girls have short hair, it is almost impossible to do their hair…

7. Lurker says

i can see why they’d like to have a girl..give Seal a bio daughter and ‘even things out’ with two boys and two girls!
    I know he probably treats Leni just like he does his boys but I think it would be neat to have a combo of he and Heidi in their own bio daughter. But JMO!
    But I think the kids are all quite cute and I hope they have a healthy baby no matter what sex it is.

I do love this couple..I thought they were an ‘odd match’ when they first got together, but they seem really happy–which is good to see anywhere, but especially in Hollywood!
    I just love her attitude..she’s just funny–and Seal seems like such a cool guy.

Anyway, a little surprised by the news but I wish them big congratulations!!

8. yeah says

Big family? I wouldn’t count four children as a big family. Look at the other people and celebrities that showcase their big familys – 7, 8 , 9, 14, 1 and counting. What ever.

9. MOO says

She can’t even do the little boys hair, what would the girls hair look like lol?

Still, whatever the sex, I hope that the baby is healthy. They are one of my fav celebrity couples (even though the boys have hair issues lol).

Trackbacks