Tobey Maguire & Daughter At Color Me Mine

spideropt

Tobey Maguire and his daughter Ruby were snapped having aย fun time while coloring pottery at Color Me Mine in Beverly Hills, CA.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Jessica says

Hmm…looks like she was making pottery for mother’s day! Hope Jennifer didn’t see these pictures!

Cocoa, you didn’t do anything. Ignore those that try to hurt your feelings. You have the right to say what you think and I for one enjoy your comments!

3. Faith, Hope, and Love says

“me” that was a very rude comment to make. All of you who make comments about a young child’s looks are nothing but cruel! It saddens me to think that the world is that egocentric and appearance based. Anyway, Ruby is so cute (love her name!) and I can’t wait to see the new baby!

4. Ali says

Kayleigh, I couldn’t agree with you more! She looks so happy! Very pretty face ๐Ÿ™‚

Cocoa, go play somewhere else…..

5. Kayleigh says

Well I happen to think she’s very beautiful! The rest of you are just nasty bastards…..Come on posters, let’s get pictures of your kids on here so we can bash them to death!

Happy Birthday Niloofar, you have the right to voice your opinion on here just like everyone else.

7. Niloofar says

I can’t speak English like you guys because my first language isn’t English, I’m 16 and I’m studing English for “1” year!
    Why do SOME of you think that U.S is the whole world and there shouldn’t be anyone from any different coutries here???????

8. Cocoa says

Perhaps you should give it a rest, Belle. What do you think your “get a life” comment will provoke? Nothing pleasant…

9. Cocoa says

jordana – You aren’t using punctuation, which makes your comment hard to read. What’s your excuse?

10. jordana says

who cares if Niloofar is from a different country there a little something called spell check how can we ignore your opinions when youโ€™re here everyday with your bad grammar

11. Niloofar says

Kari, you’re wrong! I just told my idea ๐Ÿ™‚
    Cocoa, Thanks ALOT for your kind words =)
    Kim, I come here to tell my opinions, everybody do this.
    if you don’t like my opinions, don’t read them ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Kim says

Beautiful little girl; so cute! Looks very happy!

Niloofar, keep your opinions to yourself ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Cocoa says

Kari – Be a little easier on Niloofar, she is from a different country and I am pretty sure English is not her first language. (Happy Birthday, Niloofar! I’ve been seeing your comments, you are one of the nice ones here.)

Also Kari, this is a site for PHOTOS of celebrities and their babies, appearance if a big part of what people will comment on. For goodness sake, it’s the huge point of the site; what we think of what they look like!

14. Kari says

Beautiful little girl. Those who judge and criticize are obviously making themselves feel better for their own imperfections.

Niloofar, you may want to proofread your posts before you submit to make sure they make sense (guess you probably don’t do that well in school).

15. Chelle says

she has pretty eyes and a nice smile, but overall the package does not say cute like shiloh or suri–but those girls are also what I would declare as exceptional–

as to my comment before about odd looking children–think Tyra Banks–who also had a rather large forehead–

Ruby has plenty of time to grow into her face and furthermore, I am sure her parents find more in her than looks to love–as we all should

16. Neda says

Really? I personally think she’s ADORABLE! And her forehead seems fine to me, but bangs could always be cut to make it less noticable if it ever bothered her. Don’t think she needs them at all though. She’s cute as can be!

I hate Crocs though

17. Niloofar says

today is my BIRTHDAY ๐Ÿ™‚ now I’m “16” =)
    *HAPPY BIRHDAY TO ME* =)

I agree with Talia, her forhead is huge but she’s abit cute!
    Leah, sorry but you’re terrible, you can’t accept an opinion disagree with your opinion!

18. Leah says

She is a beautiful little girl; how can any of you say any different??? You’re terrible, you really are!

19. Chelle says

she isn’t very cute–but she looks just like her daddy–I am sure she will grow into her face–after all it is the odd looking children that become models–so perhaps we should hold off judgment for now…

20. aubrey madeline says

Ruby is adorable I think Ruby is the spitting image of her mother you know who is the spitting image of her father sam j sheen

21. Just Me says

It depends on which photo you look at …. Some she looks exactly like Tobey and some she looks like her mom.
    You don’t really see dads taking their girls to a painting place. I wish my husband and son would make me something for Mother’s Day!

22. Cocoa says

Yes, she does look like her father, a little too much perhaps. Hate to say it but she is a little on the homely side…but all kids are cute in their own way and she sure is a happy little thing. ๐Ÿ™‚