Kimberly Williams-Paisley & Brad Paisley Welcome A Son

kimopt

Kimberly Williams-Paisley, 37, and Brad Paisley, 36, welcomed a son on Friday.

“The healthy baby boy was born this morning at a Nashville-area hospital,” their reps told Us magazine in a statement. “Mother and baby are resting comfortably.”

They do not yet have a name for the newborn, which is the couple’s second child. The little boy joins big brother William Huckleberry, 2.

Congratulations!

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Rose says

Huckleberry may be their first child’s middle name, but they’re using it as his first name, and calling him Huck, which I don’t like at all.

The new baby is named Jasper Warren, which I don’t like at all either. I expected more normal names from them.

2. Olivia says

Wow. Go Brad and Kim. You are my favorite. After seeing Kim pregnant at the CMA awards last year. Good luck having Huck!

3. Cocoa says

*I meant I’m glad Huckleberry is the middle name, and that’s not even as bad as some others 🙂

4. Cocoa says

#5 aubrey madeline – That’s hilarious!!! hahaha so true 🙂 At least Huckelberry is his middle name 🙂 I bet he/she is going to be a pretty baby. Congrats to them!

5. aubrey madeline says

william huckelberry isn’t that bad as others celebrity babies name petal blossom rainbow sunday rose peaunt kai apple bronx mogwi zuma netsa rock knox audio science bob kal el prianna tilly peaches honeyblossom moxie crimefighter alabama hero

6. Michelle says

#1 I feel the same. They are my favourite family and Brad is my favourite musician. Congrats and cant wait to hear the name. So happy for them 🙂

7. Faith, Hope, and Love says

YAY! They are my favorite family! Congrats to them! I can’t wait to hear his name– it’s gonna be a good one after having Huck!