Heidi Klum Expecting Her Fourth Child!

Heidi Klum is expecting her fourth child, a source told Us magazine!

The baby will be the third for Heidi, 35, and Seal, 46.

“They have a great and very happy family,” the source added. “They definitely have always wanted a great big family.”

The new addition will join big sister Leni, 4 (with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore), and big brothers Henry Gunter, 3, and Johan Riley, 2.

Heidi calls motherhood “the most amazing thing. For me, now I’m second. Before, I was always first.”

Best Wishes!

Splash News Online & Source

1. Cocoa says

PS. I think you are right too on the point of being a good mother to two than a miserable mother to four….but wow, I would not want to be in your shoes. Best wishes.

2. Cocoa says

Susan, I am sorry for what you must be going through and the horribly hard decision you are facing. I hope your children will be safe.

DN- I know it doesn’t matter why it is, I was just curious…but thanks for the info.

3. Susan B. says

Cocoa, You are right, but it is the only alternative I have left. My Biracial sons are 6 and 8, everyone on my ex’s side is worse off than he is, so they can’t go there, no one in my family has spoken to me for years, and Child Protective Services says it’s nearly impossible to place well behaved children, let alone those with behavior problems in foster homes. This will sound strange for a mother to say this, but I would rather be a good mother to two good children than a miserable mother to 4, it’s not fair to my 2 older kids.

4. DN says

“In 1998, Salber and Taliaferro reported that the spousal homicide rate among African Americans is 8.4 times more than for whites. The incidence of spousal homicide is 7.7 times higher in interracial marriages compared to intraracial marriages.” (Source WebMD.com)

Whether its genes or environment doesn’t really matter.

5. Cocoa says

I would like to learn more, I had no idea. Why do you think it is this way? Biological, environmental,…?

6. DN says

Cocoa, #26, I hate to think it too, but it’s the truth and wishing won’t change it. 🙁

For some reason Oprah and Dr. Phil never make a big deal about this.

7. Cocoa says

Off topic I am just wondering, Susan, how you can give your children to a man convicted of felony/domestic violence? Who cares if the grandmother will be there! Fine if you can’t stick to your responsibilities yourself, but to give them to a violent criminal? Don’t they deserve better than that?

8. Cocoa says

Wow, I find your comments shocking #23 and #24. I really hate to think there is any truth to it…!

9. Susan B. says

I agree with you DN, the OJ syndrome is all too prevalent, I know, I went through it myself. As for the children, I have 2 white boys and 2 biracial boys, and you are right, there are most definitely contrasts between my children, and it makes me bipolar, as I have to be 2 different moms for each set due to the behavior issues, and I can spot this in the photos of Heidi and her children. (of course if I had 3 nannies……) It is so demanding that as soon as my ex gets out of prison (5yrs. felony domestic violence) the 2 younger kids are going to go live with him and their grandmother

10. DN says

I hope the happy couple can continue to beat the odds, as marriages between black men and white women are the shortest-lived and the most likely to end in femicide. Heidi must be proud of her little African babies, even though you can see in their eyes that something “isn’t there,” in contrast to her lovely daughter.

11. Aimee says

after looking at Henry’s and Johan’s hair ….I hope its another boy.I would hate to see a little girl walking around with matted hair

I am so excited for Heidi and Seal! They are one of my favorite families because:
    1. The kids always look happy in the pictures I see of them.
    2. Heidi and Seal always take time out of their busy schedules to hang with their kids and each other.
    3. They have a successful relationship and are nowhere near divorce as so many other celebrity couples are.
    They are just one great happy family! I would be happy to see Heidi have either a boy or a girl. However, I think Leni might like a sister because she has two brothers.

13. McKEire says

The first time I saw this picture recently, the thought “she’s pregnant” entered my mind, but I had no idea why, she doesn’t look pregnant, you can’t tell from that picture. Now I see that she is, how wonderful for Heidi & Seal!
    I still don’t know what made me think that, maybe because of the sweatshirt, or her pants are baggier than usual. (Not to say she looks bad or anything!)

14. SbK says

That is so cool, would be good for them to have a girl, although I’m sure they’ll be delighted whatever it is!
    Oh, and congratulations Adele

15. Adele (UK) says

Congratulations to the couple on their 4th child 🙂 🙂

I wonder when she is due as maybe I might have another celebrity bump buddy as I found out I was pregnant yesterday again.

16. fee says

congrats to them.

The phrase “this will be their third child” always bothers me. I know that Leni and Seal are not biologically related, but he considers her just as much his child as he does his boys. She has never known any other father. Why can’t we just say this will be their fourth child? Just curious.