Bridget's Peeps Fire Back At Gisele

brady

I still can’t believe Gisele Bundchen’s remarks about Tom Brady’s son in the new issue of Vanity Fair. In the magazine Gisele said, “I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me it’s not like because somebody else delivered him, that’s not my child.” She had the audacity to continue, “I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that’s important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he’s my son, from the first day.”

Bridget Moynahan has not commented, but her friends finally have. Today, The New York Post quoted an angry friend of Bridget as saying, “If Gisele loved Bridget’s child like he was ‘100 percent her own,’ then she would not talk about him in the press. Discretion and respect are not either of Gisele or Tom’s virtues, as was evidenced even when the child was still unborn and they publicly flaunted their relationship without any discretion whatsoever.”

Tom and the gorgeous and classy Bridget broke up before she learned she was pregnant and he began dating Gisele. Bridget gave birth to John on August 22nd, 2007.

Bridget’s friend continued: “Don’t you think Jack will grow up and read her comments and find them disrespectful to him and his mother? If Tom is such a great father as everyone likes to say, then you would think that he’d respect the privacy of his young child and would ask his wife not to use his son as a publicity prop and a subject of public discussion. Is she is so desperate for attention that she can’t find anything more productive to talk about other than Bridget’s child?”

Bridget’s friend also quipped, “Hey Gisele — real mothers don’t call their kids ‘it.’ ” Bridget’s rep declined to comment.

Comments

その素晴らしいクール | あなたはあなたがしています! 私はしません 私は私がした 信じ 単一のもの このようなの前に。だから素晴らしい 発見する 人思考この主題。これを起動真剣 .. に感謝をしていただきありがとうございます。 このウェブサイト | ことが要求される ものですが、一つのことである ウェブ上、少しを持つ人一部でオリジナリティのビットを持ちます!
    一部予約販売 投げ売り http://studioadagio.com/

2. KDia ♥ says

haha, these comments are coming from the friends of a woman who posed on a tabloid magazine with her newborn son with the title “Life Without Daddy.” This woman is a sad, desperate baby momma. And why should Tom and Gisele have hid their relationship while she was pregnant, it was obviously a mistake that she got pregnant and it’s not like they were going thru a divorce. Also, Bridget should be happy that Gisele genuinely cares for the baby and doesn’t resent him like most women do of their partners illegitimate children….

3. Shirley says

If I were the babys Mom I would certainly cut down on the visits with Giselle. She is an airhead. The comments were totally inappropriate. It is always her that is minding the child. The faher looks uninterested. Save the child.Do not allow them to take the baby out of his home state.

4. Francesca says

Thank you! Gisele is hideous and unnatrual looking and acts like a retarded creep. It astounds me that not only is this third world, horse faced tranny prostitute looking thing a supermodel, but Brady left Gorgeous sexy and womanly Moynahan for that horse faced, orange tanned thing.

I love that pic of Bridget.

5. Dee says

Step parents just can’t win. I think it’s lovely that she cares about him like he was her own. I don’t think anything was disrespectful about what Giselle said-and remember English is not her first language. the writer of this blog must have a cheating ex or something because her comments are ludicrous.

6. Sheri says

The way some of you talk is down right trashy. I am not a fan of neither woman but for Gisele to take on the role of step mom and really love him like he’s her own is someone special. I agree with # 1, 2,12, and 13. Bridget ought to be greateful that Gisele does love him. It take a special person to be a step parent to begin with, they put up with a lot. It will really pay off when Tom and Gisele have their own biological baby together there will not be that question of they “love you more than me”, there will be no favortism. Thats what is most important. My husband is the father to two children and a step father to two lovely ladys and nobody could ever tell that he wasn’t their biological father he always treated them as if they were his own. To this day they will go to him over their biological father. Be grateful especially in todays times. I think there really is a big jealousy factor going on. You go Gisele keep up the good work.

7. DMITZ says

I think the picture of Bridget is sexy! And there’s nothing wrong with a lil sexy every now and then. We all know she’s not a trashy person and I think the pic is just telling us moms can still be sexy!

I’ve never been a big fan of Bridget but I think she handled the separation with Tom with grace. I also never really liked Gisele and I think for her to spout off about her husband and ex’s child is a bad idea. She had to know how the press was going to take it and she also had to know that Bridgets camp might take it out of context. No woman should ever declare (especially not publically) that her stepson “is like hers 100%”. It’s ok to say “I love him as if he were my own” and but her comment about “I want him to have a great relationship with his mom”… I mean WTF? Of course he will…. It should be Bridget saying “I want him to have a great relationship with his STEPmom”. Who is she to say and determine John’s relationships?? I mean I know she’s Tom’s wife and and John’s stepmother now, but I think she overstepped some major boundaries by her comments. They were stupid and unnecessary and if she’s trying to prove to everyone that she’s accepted Tom AND his son then just shut her mouth and do her job! All she’s succeeded in doing is caused some controversy and probably step on Bridget and fam’s toes in the process.

And Tom should also tell him wife to shut her piehole when it comes to his and Bridget’s child. When Gisele has her own then she can blab all she wants.

Good for her for loving and accepting John. And yes, Bridget should be happy he’s in good care but seriously!

8. ssss says

who the fu wrote this and quoted the name as “Jack”…isn’t it John…what a dumazz!!

PS, it’s not “unappropriate” it’s “inappropriate”.

9. carleigh says

Totally tacky picture for a totally tactless woman. I have never cared for Giselle and even less when she scooped up TB when he should have been trying to work things out with the mother of his child. She has always been very tacky and tasteless and her comments reflect everything I’d once believed about her.

Bridget has only spoken a handful of times about baby John and it is NOT Giselle’s place to make any comments about this child, he is not hers. It is a good thing that she may love him like her own, but those feelings should be kept private out of deference to Bridget and little John.

I will never understand what TB see’s in this woman, oh well, he can always put a bag on her manly head I guess!

10. Maryanne says

This is in response to #16.The reason that men move on faster is because, they are always thinking with their little head, instead of the one that has the. brains.o

11. bj's mom says

Ok…I think she worded things a little wierd, but I think what she is trying to say is no different than an adopted child. She didnt give birth to him, but still feels like she’s a mom to him and she loves him like he’s her son. I know if my hubby got remarried it would be so difficult to have another “mom” in my kids lives, but if it was going to happen whether I liked it or not, I would rather she love my kids like her own.

12. Maya says

I don’t know who this Moynahan woman is, but is that her posing in a baby’s nursery in lingerie!?!?! That is just SO classy. And not just a little bit creepy!

13. Ronni says

it’s not that she loves him like a mother.
    it is that she actually just literally stated that she IS his mother!
    that although bridget is his biological mother she is somehow his REAL mother! how rude! shes trying to totally write off bridget, and i as a mother would never stand for it another woman trying to steal my babies!!
    It reminds me of a more sinister version of the susan-katherine-MJ situation on desparate housewives!

14. almalm says

First- I think it’s great that Giselle treats her step-son as her own. MANY step-parents detest their step-kids. Giselle had him at her wedding. Second- I think it’s tacky TOM, to jump from one relationship right to the next. I’ve noticed that when there is a break-up, women women take time to “heal” and “recover” while men just go right on to the next woman. Third- they are all in this situation to begin with because Tom and Bridget, like 95% of Celebrity couples with illegitimate kids, didn’t use birth control. Obviously celebrities can afford birth control and I’m sure many of them trap the man on purpose to get even MORE money out of them. This happens to most stupid NBA players and rappers in particular.

15. ice says

10: Gisele has lived in the US for years. If she can communicate with her husband in ENGLISH. dont use the stupid excuse that Gisele was misinterpreted because of the language problem

16. Emma says

There’s nothing wrong with Giselle saying she loves the baby as her own. Every stepparent should feel that way! Bridget decided to have a child without being a relationship with it’s father. This is just one of those issues you have to deal with in these all too common scenarios. Tom will have to do the same when the child gets a stepdad.

17. Cyberkitten40 says

I think that is one lucky little boy to have 2 *moms* who love him so much! It could be worse..Gisele COULD have been an evil step mother instead! I think the fact that she’s willing to accept Tom’s son as her own is amazing..many women would feel threatened by the fact that her new boyfriend/husband has a child with another woman. She’s embracing it and i think it’s great 🙂

18. jessica says

U know what I think is unapropriate, posing in your sexy underwear in your little childs bedroom!
    Bridget should be lucky her ex’s new girlfriend loves her son, otherwise he wouldn’t maybe even be seeing his own father!

19. maya says

Gisele’s first language is not English, whatever she said, she meant well. I sincerely doubt that she maliciously said anything to spite Bridget. People should separate this issue from the issue of her split with Tom. When I read the entire interview, I find that I like Gisele bettet than I did before. Cut her some slack. English is not her first language.

And Bridget, don’t be a coward, say what you want to say and don’t send decoys!

20. pookie-wookie says

he is one lucky little boy, having a step-mom who loves him as he was her own.
    bridget and her camp must be insecure if something like this threatens them.
    she should be glad that her son is lucky enough to have a step-parent who loves him so much. there are so many step-parents who resent the children of their spouse.

this whole thing is blown total out of proportaion.

and, the picture is distrubing, standing in a nursery with sexy lingerie on.
    i like briget but this photo was a poor choice.

21. so glad 2001-2008 is over says

I agree with Bridgette’s friend! Way to go girl! everybody know that mancelle is a b*tch

22. Ashley says

i agree with katie. the comment was definitely rude. I also agree with sue in her first comment. the child already has a mother…whom he lives with primarily. poor bridget…no doubt this was hurtful.

23. sue says

And on a different note, why the heck is Bridget dressed in sexy lingerie standing next to a CRIB??? In a baby’s room no less?! What a weird place to pose in your underwear to say the least!

24. sue says

The issue is not if she loves him and if she feels connected to him (which is great that she does) but the issue is despite her delusional beliefs, she is NOT his mother. She should not feel like he is her son! His mother is still alive and he is NOT her son! She can care for him and bond with him, but to act like she is his mother seems very, very sick! Does she tell him to call him “Mommy” too?? And does she call him her son?? What a screwed up kid this one is going to be!

25. sarah says

you know – i agree 100% with katie. if i had a kid and heard somone else declare that she felt she was a mother to him/her too, i would be furious. if she said she loved him a lot, that would be fine but what’s the point of declaring you feel like someone else’s son is your own? and publicly, no less. it’s just pathetic.

26. Katie says

I disagree. I would be furious. She makes it sound like Bridget was a surrogate mom. She’s his BIOLOGICAL MOTHER and primary parent. It’s in poor taste. Insensitive and insulting. Not to sound team Bridget but she is much more attractive than Giselle.

27. Barb says

I agree with Kay. Ms. Moynahan should be thrilled that her son’s father married a woman who loves and cares about their son enough to declare it publicly! If she’s secure in herself and her relationship with her son, she shouldn’t be threatened by the fact that his stepmom loves him and feels like a mother to him – TOO MUCH LOVE never hurt any child.

28. Kay says

Come on….these comments are being blown way out of proportion. I think she was just implying that she loves him as if he were her own child. What’s wrong with that?