Jessica Alba & Honor Marie

albabookopt

Jessica Alba and daughter Honor Marie were spotted leaving Nate’n Al carrying a present after having lunch with a friend in Beverly Hills, CA.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. Tracey says

Wait I thought she had a baby girl? Honor is THE worst name ever. Honor thy mother and father I guess..LOL

2. Mijeff says

she’s just a baby..what do u haters want her to do? go to yoga class? or hitting on gym everyday? =.=’ nonsense

3. Dnice says

I don’t know why people get bent out of shape when someone says a baby isn’t cute. There are ugly babies, just like there are ugly adults. I don’t find Honor ugly, I just don’t see anything particularly adorable about her. She never smiles and actually looks kinda like a boy in my opinion.

4. BELLA says

#23 She does look like a dwarf – maybe Matt Roloff from Little People, Big World is her real father! LOL

5. hadley brooke says

HOLY CRAPOLA!! HOW CAN YA’LL BE SOOOOO RUDE?!?!?!?! HONOR MARIE IS A GORGEOUS BABY! SHE DOESN’T HAVE “FAT LEGS” OR “A BIG HEAD”! SHE LOOKS LIKE YOUR AVERAGE, NORMAL BABY! OOOH I’M SURE YOU ALL HAVE SUPERMODEL BABIES, HUH? TOO BAD YOU’RE NOT CELEBS SO YOU CAN’T SHOW THEM OFF!

6. Oyo says

You’re right she does have a big head. With that head and big thighs, she kind of looks like a dwarf. It’s amazing how 2 good looking parents can produce something looking like that.

7. ? says

Honor & Valentina are 2 of the ugliest. She has a swollen head and looks like a boy. If you think that’s cute, stick to food, cuz your taste is in your mouth.

8. Anna says

I think Honor & Valentina are 2 of the cutest celebrity babies out there…….. So by comparing her to Valentina, you’re giving her a great compliment.

And by the way, Jessica looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in this pic!! As usual. 🙂

9. guzii says

#6 you have tree trunks for a brain!!! shes a infant whats the big deal all babies are fat its termed baby fat!!

10. guzii says

My daughter has blonde hair and I have brown hair olive skin and my husband has dark skin and black hair, its looking that colour coz they are under the sun.. my daughters hair was like that with a touch of red in it at that age…. shes 17 months now and her hair is slowly getting darker.

11. Anne says

Sometimes the ugly duckling turns into a swan. Cash is not bad looking and maybe Honor will eventually bloom into a pretty girl-time will tell.

12. Lydia says

why is everyone saying they’re scowling? honoer is squinting prob cuz of the sun (maybe even flashes of the cameras)…and jessicas smiling

13. SARA says

Shut up n#16!Honor is adorable and she does not look like a boy!Why you’re so cruel with this baby?I think you must look yourself in the mirror.

14. ? says

This kid is not cute at all. First of all, she looks like a boy even the way she’s dressed. Secondly, look at the size of her head. She reminds me of Valentina, who’s also not cute – fat, big head and looks like a boy.

15. me says

The baby and the mom always give these dirty hard looks to people….and the name “Honor” is stupid. Very stupid.

16. Kat says

All the people who leave a negative comment about an innocent baby are jealous, probably because they have money and fame. It’s sad, you should stop embarassing yourselves!

I was as fat as Honour as a baby and am a twig now! I doubt she is going to turn out to be fat.

17. Lydia says

this baby isnt cute??? are we looking at the same photo??? cuz i think she’s adorable…and yea, she’s got baby fat…so???

18. Kayleigh says

She is a gorgeous baby!! Fuk all you haters, how would you like it if somebody said your child wasn’t cute?! What goes around comes around……..

She does have some fatty legs, just like Valentina. Not a cute baby, maybe when she gets older, both parents are very nice looking.

20. YES MAAM! says

you people are so rude! Honor is a cutie and has a great name! I love the old-time feeling it has.

21. Paty says

She is not cute it all.
    Everybody is tired to see jennifer picking up violet at school and jessica with her daugther.

22. yeah says

Are Jessica A and Jenn G the only two people with babies around here? Why all of the pics of them doing boring, everyday crap with their kids. Find some other stars to stalk Pappz