Denise Richards "So Happy" For Charlie Sheen

sheenopt1

Despite the nasty divorce that Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen went through, Denise has warm wishes for her former husband on the occasion of the birth of his twin sons with wife Brooke Mueller Sheen.

“I’m so happy for them,” she told Extra. “The girls [her two daughters with Sheen] are really excited that they’re big sisters now. They’ve already made them a couple pictures and they can’t wait to see them.”

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Tracey says

Hard to believe after all the nasty things she said about it, not to mention what she accused him of.

2. YES MAAM! says

You all are so mean insulting the looks of a LITTLE GIRL! i’m sure she’s 10 times prettier than all of you! good for Denise for actually saying the right thing to the media. I can’t wait to see the pictures of Bob and Max!

Sam is gorgeous in her own way, so please stop insulting her! I am happy for Charlie and Brooke and wish them luck on their two little boys. Sam and Lola probably look upset because of paparazzi. Someone had to take that picture. They look like a happy, secure family! Best of lucky to Denise on Dancing with the Stars also!

4. renne says

Now Charlie has everything, two girls and two boys. I hope he’ll be around to seem them grow up. When the divorce is nasty like this one he had with Denise, I feel for the children.

5. Kim says

I can’t believe people would actually comment on a child’s looks. Why bother writing that?

I like Denise. I think she is better off without Charlie.

6. DMITZ says

Denise is just being nice. She’s saying what she’s supposed to say. Don’t you think she’s practiced over and over during Brooke’s pregnancy how she was going to react to the birth when asked by the media?

7. me says

She’s lying. She’s not happy for him. Secretly she wants to kill those babies. Why can’t that girl stop sucking her thumb?

8. pookie-wookie says

carleigh and aubrey, you two must not be parents. otherwise you would never insult the looks of a little girl.
    she might not be the most beautiful celebrity offspring, but she is cute like every child is.
    shame on you for feeling the need to insult her.

i don’t like denise at all, but good for her for, at least in the public, say the right things.

9. Gina says

GO AWAY… RAISE THE KIDS YOU ALREADY HAVE.
    Charlie is a PIG, this one will leave him too you watch.
    Can’t stand Denise either.

10. carleigh says

I dont’ like Denise Richards…she should shut up. I am looking forward to seeing the babies though and I’m sure they are much cuter than Sam *poor lil homely girl* because their mother is much more attractive and not masculine like Denise.